• Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 104 comments
United States
Lexington, KY
bryphotoguy
BryCivicSi
6454166631_3ca7ccfabd_z.jpg

Welcome.

Please, no flash photography, not touching the work, and please no drinks. I don't want to clean sticky mess if you spill some soda.

But seriously, enjoy. Questions, comments, concerns, and criticism are all welcome.

If you are looking to improve your FM4 photo skills, check out my How-To guide here at Forza Motorsports Planet.

I bought one of these, it was Milano Red unfortunately, after I graduated from college. I loved this little car till someone stole it.

Its about time! I gotta say that mustang on fujimi is epic. I havnt been on because I had a bad wind storm obver here that blew out my phone lines but glad I got to put my vote in on that mustang before it happened.

Yeah, thanks imarobot. I may do a reshoot and edit it more to really get those clouds to pop. Unfortunately, I still lost against the Supra yesterday. And thanks Fezz. I love that Exige pic too and was extremely disappointed it only got one vote the whole week. I felt it was the best one up but I may be slightly biased. There is always next week. I'll win one of these days.

Great start Bry 👍

Some very nice shots and I really like your editing style. My favourite would have to be your current underdog entry. lovely composition

Yeah, thanks imarobot. I may do a reshoot and edit it more to really get those clouds to pop. Unfortunately, I still lost against the Supra yesterday. And thanks Fezz. I love that Exige pic too and was extremely disappointed it only got one vote the whole week. I felt it was the best one up but I may be slightly biased. There is always next week. I'll win one of these days.

I know the feeling :banghead: it was me who voted for that shot in the 2.0 :D

I like all of these, the Exige just pops. Oh yeah, the Bel Air is too cool.
Thanks. I am not usually one to add a lot of saturation but that Orange just pops as you say. I even added a little more in PS. Makes your eyes bleed.
Great start Bry 👍

Some very nice shots and I really like your editing style. My favourite would have to be your current underdog entry. lovely composition
I don't know how long it took to get that shot. Four laps round indy just to catch up to the Viper and had to find a good corner where the sunrise was at a good angle. A lot of luck there.

I know the feeling :banghead: it was me who voted for that shot in the 2.0 :D

Yeah and thanks again.

flo
excellent shots!

edit, ive also learned allot from your how to make photo's guide!

thanks and you're welcome. If there is something else you are curious about learning, let me know and I will try my hand a making a tutorial.

Yeah, thanks imarobot. I may do a reshoot and edit it more to really get those clouds to pop. Unfortunately, I still lost against the Supra yesterday.
I edit my pictures in Lightroom 3.3(i think thats the version? i forget) and its very easy to bring the clouds out. You should try out that program sometime. Thats what i used to bring out the sunset/orange clouds in my Mazda entry in the 2.0 comp 4.

I'll win one of these days.
I hope so man, you got some great shots! I almost won today :( but retrogiants photo destroyed mine in votes. It was a good battle i think

Here's an edited version of the one I submitted for the 'Unique Cars' competition this week.

As for upcoming gallery updates, I will continue with I theme I guess I stumbled upon with the del Sol. I will post some in-game photos next to a photo of the car I owned IRL.

Great shot. Really shows the weirdness/uniqueness of the backend very well. Reminds me of some sort of robot face from either a game or film which i can't quite remember atm :lol:

Some practice/ test shots for this weeks advanced competition. Still looking for the money shot.

And here's one lost on the cutting floor from the Aston Martin shoot. I am still confused why I used the color image over the black and white. This was manipulated a bit though.

That Aston shot is crystal clear, the GT40 is stunning, but it should be doing 200mph down the La Sarthe straight in every picture taken of it with the Gulf livery :lol:

Speaking of GT40 Gulf in the straightaway, here is my GT5 pic. Unfortunately, it isn't Le Mans. Wish I could recreate this pic in FM4.

Speaking of GT40 Gulf in the straightaway, here is my GT5 pic. Unfortunately, it isn't Le Mans. Wish I could recreate this pic in FM4.

I am with you on that, if GT5 made that car a premium it would be great or if Turn 10 put it in Forza4 that would be great as well, nice shot of a great car.

The 2nd and 3rd pictures are gorgeous!

Oddly enough the s2k was the first of the bunch I shot but felt I could do better. I wanted to shoot a Spoon Fit but all the tunes I found were garbage. But that s2k is my fav of the bunch. I may reshoot that same corner with a muscle car.

I am with you on that, if GT5 made that car a premium it would be great or if Turn 10 put it in Forza4 that would be great as well, nice shot of a great car.

That would be ideal.

These last batch of photos are phenomenal. The sense of speed just draws you in.

I miss taking photos in forza :(

Much thanks to ImaRobot for helping me with the 442. I was struggling with a decent tune and with some guidance from him it's a really fun car. Once I finish that, I will be tuning the Chevelle below. Some basic pics for now.

Much thanks to ImaRobot for helping me with the 442. I was struggling with a decent tune and with some guidance from him it's a really fun car. Once I finish that, I will be tuning the Chevelle below. Some basic pics for now.

I like how your photos look exactly as if im looking at my tv. Crisp and clear. Our little race was fun, it was nice seeing what both of our tunes equated to. I spun in certain areas that you didnt, and vice versa. I also got a free car out of it :D

If you need anything, let me know man.

Back