BryCivicSi's Photo Gallery - Update 5/3 - Camaro SS '69

• Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 104 comments
I love the first one, but the vignette seems a bit odd. The settings arent bad, just different, but in a good way.

We are both really laking with the updates haha. Maybe we can get a race/shoot going this weekend. Im in the process of working on a few cars ive been wanting to test out as well. :)

The vignette was me messing around. That first shot was unintentional. I went to go to tuning and hit shooting instead. I just moved the sliders and that's hoe I came across the color effects. It is high color and high saturation. Photo shoot would be cool. Let me know when you are available.

Thanks guys. I have another set I shot last night with the same coloring but the track and car are better suited. Not my shooting style either for the most part. Can't wait to upload them.

6859481715_94fb990a19_o.jpg

I wanted to go back to tuning more unusual cars and felt this one was perfect once I saw it dropped with some aftermarket wheels. This car isn't a contender yet but is really fun to drive even though it is FWD.
My favorites from the set are #1 and #4. I used the same color effects in-game as I did with the GT500 pics. These are all unedited except the borders. I also upgraded to Flickr Pro so the final images are not resized.

Enjoy!

I'm not sure if i like #2 or #4 more. #2 looks real, i dunno what it is about your settings but I'm really liking it. Way different then what you usually see all the time. 👍

I'm not sure if i like #2 or #4 more. #2 looks real, i dunno what it is about your settings but I'm really liking it. Way different then what you usually see all the time. 👍

First off, thanks Scaff and Skip for the comments. Imarobot, #2, for real? I almost didn't add that one. It feels a bit boring to me. I wish the angle was different. This set is far better than the GT500 set and I am digging it a lot more than I did before and I liked it a lot then too. I may try and improve on it but there is very little that can be changed in-game. I want to keep this as a permanent shooting style but then I don't want to overuse it and get burnt out. Right now when I look at my colored shots, I can't stand them. I am now salivating at how cool this would look at the Ring which already has drab coloring. And I want to use this for some Historic Trans-Am shoots too. So, I am a bit torn.

I have shot once in the last few months. I play the game every day now but all my time is spent tuning and building muscle cars and kicking some butt online. Here are a couple shots from an intense battle a couple days ago. This is a first place battle on lap 3. It really was insane.

Top 500 time at Sedona. Love the car. Not blazingly fast but combined with above average handling and crazy launch, I can get to first or close to it in turn one and just hold good laps to win.

Back