BST Revolution | V8-Johnboy Wins Series 9Finished 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,869 comments
Such an odd one, it seems as though the gauge bug and the sound bug are unconnected? I don't even use cockpit view so they're no use to me lol

I have different colours on my standard gauges is that ok.

Good question actually :lol: It seems as though it's only additional gauges, but do you change the colour in the Custom Parts section where you buy the additional ones?

IIRC you can change colours in quick menu someplace. I use bumper view, cockpit view seemed to be quite dark. It seemed like the A pillars were large steel girders.

Tom
I'll leave this here. A few races behind, but it's in 720p HD too.

This was some really quality stuff Tom, really nice to see. Professional commentary like that adds so much life to the racing. I didn't make your job the easiest with my fast switching between cars though :ouch: but you managed great anyway 👍

By the way, you must be using some professional equipment, right? I noticed the sound quality was very good as well. Please continue to do more commentaries! :)

Shame to see Joe go , seems everyone is giving this other racing game a real try

JB you should be able to clinch the championship then .

Looks like I might have to get that ps4 by end of year

Good news chaps! Monza is downloading and will hopefully be live within the next few days. Moreover, I will be setting up a dedicated YouTube channel for commentary that I've done, thus meaning that BST will eventually be on there.

Tom
Good news chaps! Monza is downloading and will hopefully be live within the next few days. Moreover, I will be setting up a dedicated YouTube channel for commentary that I've done, thus meaning that BST will eventually be on there.
Love this development Tom!:bowdown::eek: @SkengD as I mentioned to Gedi behind the scenes I'm neither happy or comfortable with that scenario to be honest with you.👎 And the game is still broken some flok are still randomly bugged:yuck:. Will speak with @Furinkazen after his WSC tonight for a heads up, but thing's seem little different to lastweek guys sadly.:boggled::rolleyes:

Are we definitely going ahead? I don't mind if I have sound problems, it's just the people who are fighting for championship positions that I'm worried for :indiff:

Track is very unforgiving, exits of Paddock Hill and Westfields are the ones that usually get me. Outbrake myself at Surtees a lot but at least you stay on track.

circuit_9_st.gif

Track is very unforgiving, exits of Paddock Hill and Westfields are the ones that usually get me. Outbrake myself at Surtees a lot but at least you stay on track.

Westfield is where I struggle the most, and it's really hard to be consistent around Paddock. The main issue for me though is remembering that I'm on the 80s circuit and not the modern one :dopey:

Back