BST Revolution | V8-Johnboy Wins Series 9Finished 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,869 comments
Enjoyed it guys despite the problems and low numbers this game really does test your patience!:banghead: Bloody shame cos its still loads of fun when we eventually get going.:rolleyes: Congrats to @syjones1 and @cunny17 for your drives in race 2. I crashed horribly when trying to avoid Sy after he made a slight mistake getting on the grass.:ouch: Despite my heavy pressure I couldn't find a way past and saw a chink of a chance and blew it (Think I heard the "Thank **** down here in Dorset mate!):lol: Well done:bowdown:

My 2 best results of the season! :-) oh ... hang on, there was only 5 of us :-(
Sorry about the turnout tonight jb. Bit disappointing.
I think I won the 2nd race as I was the only one not to really make any big mistakes, apart from one which put jb totally off his tea and on to the grass. Sorry if I gave you no where to go.
But a wins a win! Double fish n chips for me *smug
:-)

My 2 best results of the season! :-) oh ... hang on, there was only 5 of us :-(
Sorry about the turnout tonight jb. Bit disappointing.
I think I won the 2nd race as I was the only one not to really make any big mistakes, apart from one which put jb totally off his tea and on to the grass. Sorry if I gave you no where to go.
But a wins a win! Double fish n chips for me *smug
:-)
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Crafty bugger:sly:👍

I was thinking back to when we were discussing fuel use before when I said my car was a lot better than some others. We didn't factor in the fact that I'm at least a second off, maybe I don't get on the power as early and that's where the difference is? I can use 10l less over a race distance easily, that's only half a litre per lap so that sounds about right to me

I was thinking back to when we were discussing fuel use before when I said my car was a lot better than some others. We didn't factor in the fact that I'm at least a second off, maybe I don't get on the power as early and that's where the difference is? I can use 10l less over a race distance easily, that's only half a litre per lap so that sounds about right to me
You saying I got a fat foot Mr?:irked:

Back