BST Revolution | V8-Johnboy Wins Series 9Finished 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,869 comments
So so so so so so sorry guys for ruining the last race of the season. Especially yours stu. No excuses, just got blinded by the draft and a***d it up. Apologies to everyone.

So so so so so so sorry guys for ruining the last race of the season. Especially yours stu. No excuses, just got blinded by the draft and a***d it up. Apologies to everyone.

Don't stress about it Sy. I was back on track and had control then binned it next corner by myself which cost us both (as you waited) twice as much time as the incident.

No worries mate accidents happen. I think we're at 1-1 now :sly:

Congrats to @V8-Johnboy for clinching the title, a well deserved champion and a top bloke. It's a shame you didn't have more of a fight towards the end of the season with Joe and Skeng but you can be proud of your title :cheers:

And thanks to everyone for the hospitality and some great racing, your all faster than me and it was very daunting for me when I joined, but this is a great series with a top class bunch of people so I'm really happy and proud to be a part of it. Here's to hoping that this broken shell of a game doesn't spell the end of BST :cheers:

No worries mate accidents happen. I think we're at 1-1 now :sly:

Congrats to @V8-Johnboy for clinching the title, a well deserved champion and a top bloke. It's a shame you didn't have more of a fight towards the end of the season with Joe and Skeng but you can be proud of your title :cheers:

And thanks to everyone for the hospitality and some great racing, your all faster than me and it was very daunting for me when I joined, but this is a great series with a top class bunch of people so I'm really happy and proud to be a part of it. Here's to hoping that this broken shell of a game doesn't spell the end of BST :cheers:

Bit of a lump in the old throat *soft **** that I am*:guilty:

@cunny17 Got a sauce or can you send it via pm? :indiff:

Don't know what happened to my connection tonight, not usually like this although I did DC last night in WSC after repeatedly leaving due to not seeing someone.

Don't stress about it Sy. I was back on track and had control then binned it next corner by myself which cost us both (as you waited) twice as much time as the incident.

I assumed you binned it again cos you had rubbish on your tyres from your original off caused by me. Im always doing that. Thats why i waited for you again. Still annoyed at myself

I assumed you binned it again cos you had rubbish on your tyres from your original off caused by me. Im always doing that. Thats why i waited for you again. Still annoyed at myself

I did have rubbish on my tyres but have be doing this long enough to know I just cant give it full welly after going for a picnic. During the race I felt like you did not want to overtake me and you had let it get to you as your pace slowly fell away.

For the record I would have waited as well, and that is why BST V8 is top notch racing. 👍

"Show me the man who has never made a mistake and I will show you a liar" ;)

I did have rubbish on my tyres but have be doing this long enough to know I just cant give it full welly after going for a picnic. During the race I felt like you did not want to overtake me and you had let it get to you as your pace slowly fell away.

For the record I would have waited as well, and that is why BST V8 is top notch racing. 👍

"Show me the man who has never made a mistake and I will show you a liar" ;)
Nope, that was just shocking pace sprinkled with a few mistakes.
Yes, great racing as always, and congrats to JB for the series win!
Au revoir my lovelies

Anyone looking for something to do on Wednesday evenings in about a month's time? I'm having a go at getting a series underway, and I couldn't of picked a better time to do it :crazy::lol:

It's a spec tuning series for road rwd cars on sports tyres between 450-550pp. Seasons are just four weeks long followed by a two week break, and then we'll start again with a new car and tracks. If it's successful then there will be 8 or 9 seasons by the end of 2015 to make the 2015 championship. Have a ganders if you like the sound of it :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/mttc-tuned-road-car-spec-racing.318254/

Lads, I owe you a serious apology for the Brands video. I commentated on it, edited it and so on, but completely forgot to post it online like a right prat. Do you still want to see it?

Back