BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,606 views
I think I have now found my maximum pace, anyone who has too much enough free time could come and watch over this run. :dopey:

You want me too now Carb?
 
Carbonox - 1.43.468 👍
 
For those who haven't done their laps yet, if your practice setup feels really good, don't even think about tweaking it for quali.
 
evidently
 
For those who haven't done their laps yet, if your practice setup feels really good, don't even think about tweaking it for quali.

Or sort it before you even do your quali lap small tweek to my car and 140.6 straight away oh well easy without pressure i guess.:indiff: Hardluck Carb we've all fallen for the pre lap setup change fail (well i know i have anyway:ouch:)
 
Or sort it before you even do your quali lap small tweek to my car and 140.6 straight away:)

And get ready for the setup requests. :lol:
 
S5 Q Times For Tokyo

1. Spurgy777~~~~1.40.559~~1pt~~2pts
2. R35-skylin3~~~~1.40.923~~1pt~~1pt
3. Cunny17~~~~1.41.904~~1pt
4. Haitch40~~~~1.42.079~~1pt
5. Gedi69~~~~1.42.080~~1pt
6. Rolo912011~~~~1.42.268~~1pt
7. PaulMac~~~~1.42.324~~1pt
8. Neljack~~~~1.43.039~~1pt
 
That is promising. I could have done better on my quali lap but I still went faster than last seasons time. :)
 
Last edited:
Out of curiosity, where'd Netjack finish at that race? :dopey:
 
I'll try and do a Tokyo tyre test tonight and post you guys some laps for race 2, race 1 will no doubt be 10 i should think.💡

Race 1 ~ 10 laps
Race 2 ~ 30 laps
 
Last edited:
Plan on going online now whose lounge should i use ? Gedi ?
 
66 days 5hrs till F1 starts 👍
 
A month and a week until NASCAR starts. :p
 
A month and a week until NASCAR starts. :p

Is that the racing with no corners?? :sly:

I've never really got into it but it does look fun when they hit the wall then take everyone out.
 
Any stewards around ? Im in gedis lounge
 
Is that the racing with no corners?? :sly:

I've never really got into it but it does look fun when they hit the wall then take everyone out.

Err no, that one's called drag racing. :trouble:
 
So how does qualifying work? Do I need to join a specific room or do I just post the best time I can get?
 
So how does qualifying work? Do I need to join a specific room or do I just post the best time I can get?

Im in gedis lounge now awaiting a steward for my qualy

No one available so ill try tomorrow
 
Last edited:
Im in gedis lounge now awaiting a steward for my qualy

No one available so ill try tomorrow

I'm gonna try and get mine done tomorrow, I'm free in the morning and evening times
 
If others are doing it tomorrow then I'll probably pop along as well.
 
Im in gedis lounge now awaiting a steward for my qualy

No one available so ill try tomorrow

Sorry abut that lastnight Skeng i tried desperately to join you for your lap but my nets down yet again:ouch: Someone at BT is gonna be on the end of an ass whoopin today why does it seem im destined to miss Tokyo yet again!!!!:banghead:
 
Its ok i seem to get faster everyday so hopefully ill qualy well today
 
Im in Gedi's room if people are interested
 
Wont get there til about 1 hour or so
 
Ill be there in 10 mins . Can you watch my qualy lap ?

Any other stewards available ?
 
Last edited:
Can SkengD do his lap with me watching and can he watch mine?
 
I see a "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" deal going on :dopey:
 
Back