BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,607 views
Stu's just made This season very interesting,gives us guys something to aim for. 👍
 
Stu's just made This season very interesting,gives us guys something to aim for. 👍

I'll be happy with a top 6 finish this season tbh:nervous: Be nice if the prize is still up for grabs heading into the last round.:drool:
 
I'm planning on do my quality lap later tonight, if anyone's available :)
 
So does toyko started on Monday? (14th)
 
Anyone online soon? I need to do my Q lap after some practice laps.
 
I'll be on in 10 minutes if any one wants to quali. I will go into JB's lounge.

I will come to your lounge Gedi if your on before me
 
I'll be on in 10 minutes if any one wants to quali. I will go into JB's lounge.

I will come to your lounge Gedi if your on before me

Just having a brew will be on at 8 for defo, go in mine and setup if you like 👍
 
I'll be on in 10 minutes if any one wants to quali. I will go into JB's lounge.

I will come to your lounge Gedi if your on before me

I'll go online now and wait for you.
 
Toffe 1.41.884
Cunny 1.41.927
Gedi 1.43.521
 
So by my maths we have 10 drivers to qualify for Monday?
 
Me toffe skeng stu gedi teamie haitch carb JB and yourself have done q so that leaves sumo tyrell Hancolc and sakery
 
I'll be ready to bang in my three laps this evening, if anyone will be around. Say 7 onwards?
 
Me toffe skeng stu gedi teamie haitch carb JB and yourself have done q so that leaves sumo tyrell Hancolc and sakery

Correct although Sakery wont make the opener as far as im aware:dunce: Scannyflick did pm me to say he would put in a prelimary lap incase a slot is available. As for Hanc he says he has been real busy over Christmas and apologises for not confirming his car publicly but did declare Ford. As for his availability monday im not sure.:indiff:
 
Just did a 41.6 with an arse-heavy setup - jeah!!!
 
Correct although Sakery wont make the opener as far as im aware:dunce: Scannyflick did pm me to say he would put in a prelimary lap incase a slot is available. As for Hanc he says he has been real busy over Christmas and apologises for not confirming his car publicly but did declare Ford. As for his availability monday im not sure.:indiff:

Noted :)
 
Also I believe I am unavailable this coming monday as well.
 
Also I believe I am unavailable this coming monday as well.

When it's not Toca you are never available it seems. :sly:
 
@ Mr Furi:rolleyes::lol:

581077_327668293977842_442817901_n.jpg


Ready and pumped for tomorrow new setup feels like its cured my twitchy bottom:) and touch wood connections holding up Ford good to go!:cool:
 
Last edited:
Ill probably do some testing later to see how the tires hold up . My guess is its gonna be a 1 stop race .
 
Ill probably do some testing later to see how the tires hold up . My guess is its gonna be a 1 stop race .

Yep 15 is comfortable even Furi could do a 1'er i reckon.👍
 
Who's the pic of jb?
 
That good looking fella is our Furi mate all be it an older pic so he says.:)

Oh right where did that pic come from.
 
Back