BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,607 views
Come watch us penguin
 
Can SkengD do his lap with me watching and can he watch mine?

Yep thats no problem im outta the loop right now so any help is appreciated.:guilty:
 
Still 3 laps, one warm up, 2 timed?
 
all are timed, just warm up is barely fast enough to count, make sure you catch the last lap 👍
 
all are timed, just warm up is barely fast enough to count, make sure you catch the last lap 👍

I know warm up is timed, but I thought S6 changed to two laps, that was including the first standstill start - could be wrong but checking
 
its all good, 3 laps, fastest counts 👍 including 1st
 
Easy way is set the room to 4 laps then stop on lap 4 and note the time either 2 or 3, lap 1 has never been counted as it goes.:)
 
StrawmanAndy - 1 41 330
 
skengdidi - 1:40.764

Very happy with my qualifying, lost time in turn 1 and another but after been lapping the high 41's its good to know Im down in the low 41's/high 40's so happy but nose still understeering badly, dodge trying to crash me into the wall :scared:
 
Sorry guys for not being about much but had a busy 2 weeks at work but the job is finished now so back to normal working hours from tmw.

I've got all the times that have come in so I promise tmw I will fully update the OP and put some laps in on gt5.

Skeng's on provisional pole :)
 
Confirmed question from the Fifa the other night R35 (Skeng will get close:sly:;))
 
So at the moment its

  1. SkengD~~~1.40.764
  2. R35-skylin3~~~1.41.044
  3. StrawmanAndy~~~1.41.330
  4. Haitch~~~1.41.974
  5. Neljack~~~1.42.047
  6. JB~~~142.057
  7. Carbonox~~~1.43.468
 
First race no tire wear , 2nd wear tire wear ?

Right ?

And reverse grid instead of qualy after tokyo , right ?
 
First race no tire wear , 2nd wear tire wear ?

Right ?

And reverse grid instead of qualy after tokyo , right ?

yes, yes and yes i believe 👍
 
So at the moment its

  1. SkengD~~~1.40.764
  2. R35-skylin3~~~1.41.044
  3. StrawmanAndy~~~1.41.330
  4. Haitch~~~1.41.974
  5. Neljack~~~1.42.047
  6. JB~~~142.057
  7. Carbonox~~~1.43.468

Well, with a 458 on provisional pole, shows how 🤬 my lap was :banghead:
 
I did about 4 consecutive 1'41.9's soon after my quali lap, so yeah, that's how huge the change can be if you go and set your car up erratically.
 
Hi guys I've just been informed by 1 of our V8 legends that he has a very special surprise instore for you, I will update the OP with this info in the very near future so keep an eye out in the OP :cheers:
 
Pleeeeeaaaaaaaaasssseeeeeee jack lad!!!! <333333333333333333333333333333333333
 
Pleeeeeaaaaaaaaasssseeeeeee jack lad!!!! <333333333333333333333333333333333333

Don't think jack would ever come back.
 
Il ensure it
 
Hi guys I've just been informed by 1 of our V8 legends that he has a very special surprise instore for you, I will update the OP with this info in the very near future so keep an eye out in the OP :cheers:

Its beyond anything i would expect from anyone.:guilty: First my premium is brought by the Toad now this...........wow.:bowdown:
 
Hi guys I've just been informed by 1 of our V8 legends that he has a very special surprise instore for you, I will update the OP with this info in the very near future so keep an eye out in the OP :cheers:

Is it a new series?
 
Updated OP just about done now. :)
 
Top man stu, il throw in a prize too.
 
Very nice of you cunny 👍
 
Hi guys I've just been informed by 1 of our V8 legends that he has a very special surprise instore for you, I will update the OP with this info in the very near future so keep an eye out in the OP :cheers:

Is it Milldrum?! Is he going to give gifts again?!!!!! :O:O
 
Back