BST | V-Spec Challenge S6 | SkengD Win's Season 6! Stat's Up!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 2,834 comments
  • 113,607 views
Great vid as always Toffe.

When am I ever wrong, JB? :sly:
 
Points table not been updated? No steward seems to be replying to my messages either...👎
 
Christ Andy i'll just explain to my 8 year old that she'll have to wait for her bath.:irked: Can we have a minute please.
 
Points table not been updated? No steward seems to be replying to my messages either...👎

My race 1&2 review pm sent.
 
Christ Andy i'll just explain to my 8 year old that she'll have to wait for her bath.:irked: Can we have a minute please.

Well you told me "I'd get it tomorrow from one of the four stewards" - sorry for trying to understand what I did wrong.
 
Well you told me I'd get it tomorrow from one of the four stewards - sorry for trying to understand what I did wrong.

its not tomorrow yet :dopey:
 
I can take no more goodbye:dopey:

Jumping-Off-Cliff.jpg
 
You got the surface wrong.. Water won't kill you from that height.. :p
 
:lol: I try my best ;).
 
reserve spot? car not had chance to drive yet, but update later?
 
@ Sure Simmo just let us know when you have decided.👍 do you have much race history sir?:nervous:

Stewards something for your deliberation me loves please.

For you guys to help us to help you.

Fellas in future when you wish to report an incident can you please let us know on a race lap/corner basis for example " Race 2 he did this lap 4 turn 2 etc etc". At the very least just give us the lap, if you cant remember please start getting into the habit of saving your replays and taking 5 minutes to pin point your complaint. Most of you already do this which is great makes things so much quicker. Where as detailed race reports are both sexy and dedicated their simply far too time consuming and frivolous tbh. Help us to help you we as a stewards group are still pretty new to this too.:)
 
Last edited:
Results shortly :)
 
Thinking of the Haitch situation:guilty: Anyone sure they cant make GVS let us know as soon as you can.👍
Oh and if ya gonna be cutting if fine on the night.:sly:👍
 
Race Result's For Indy.


Race 1

1. Sumo
2. Kingsakery
3. Carbonox
4. SkengD
5. R35-skylin3
6. Gedi69
7. V8-johnboy
8. Hancock~~~(Warning)
9. Strawman-andy
10. Neljack
11. Cunny17
12. Tyrrell
13. Toffe
14. Scanny


Race 2

1. Gedi69
2. Neljack
3. Hancock
4. R35-skylin3~~~(Warning)
5. SkengD
6. Strawman-andy~~~(Warning)
7. V8-johnboy
8. Cunny17
9. Kingsakery~~~(Warning)
10. Sumo~~~(Warning)
11. Carbonox
12. Tyrrell
13. Toffe
14. Scanny

Table's Will Be Up Later Tonight :)​
 
Tables up! Enjoy. :cheers: stu 👍
 
Can I ask what my warning was for? Just curious so I can avoid doing it again.
 
No problem Sumo anyone answered your request yet sir?:)
 
I haven't been PMed about it if that's what you mean.
 
Woah who did the table awesome work 👍
 
Just looked again right underneath it it says "Tables done by Cunny" :lol:!

Just cause Im younger doesnt make me any less prone to senior moments :sly:
 
If any body has an idea how to make tables better put it here and i'll see what i can do. Not 100% happy with titles, don't stand out enough. :)
 
If any body has an idea how to make tables better put it here and i'll see what i can do. Not 100% happy with titles, don't stand out enough. :)

Not Happy?? There the best tables ive seen on GTP.
 
Well happy toad senior, perfectly presented the one slight issue i have is it is a tiny bit difficult to see the point differences for the drivers championship
 
Back