BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,289 views
Gedi69
God damn it, billy is a saying!

Billy as in "billy bulls@@t"

So yeah his name is billy

Ive never heard of that saying.
 
2nd half of the season starts tonight lets hope my luck is better this half :)
 
Well whoever i am needs to get some practice in this has ballsed things up somewhat.:grumpy:
 
Hi guys, GTP_Johny here ready for some street course racing. :)
 
V8-Johnboy
Well whoever i am needs to get some practice in this has ballsed things up somewhat.:grumpy:

Well you and gedi fault. Cos Im not even part of it but You like to bring this **** up over and over.

Remember that job I turned down in s6 and you said why? Its the same job.
 
Ok I hope this fight is over or I'll have to go Vince Mcmahon on your 🤬.
 
Well I have the power to fire you all and I might even make you join the "Kiss my 🤬 club" :sly:.
 
:lol: RPM Ford GT is gathering dust in garage ;)
 
Guys with the drop round this season and myself having an exam tomorrow Im gonna take advantage on it and focus on finishing up my revision this evening, so prepare a reserve, have fun :)
 
Guys with the drop round this season and myself having an exam tomorrow Im gonna take advantage on it and focus on finishing up my revision this evening, so prepare a reserve, have fun :)

Ok nel yeah that sounds best mate,hope it goes well and all of BST will be backing you 👍
 
Ok nel yeah that sounds best mate,hope it goes well and all of BST will be backing you 👍

Yes Nel if thats you...............goodluck.xx:odd:
 
I can´t make it today.
Sorry Hanc and sorry Gedi//JB.

I tried to be a Chef and do my misses a favour, but that didn´t turn out so well (me and a sharp knife = NO GOOD !!)
 
Yikes King!!! Peoples dropping like flys good points on offer tonight then.
 
Back