BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,289 views
Lounge open :)
 
I would join, but you ignored my friend request, I will ignore your cries for mercy!!!! :lol:
 
Got disconnected and now can't get back on PSN. :(
 
I would join, but you ignored my friend request, I will ignore your cries for mercy!!!! :lol:

Not ignored mate just busy
 
Got disconnected and now can't get back on PSN. :(

My speeds good and I've cleared cache so can't work out why all these DC's
 
Still can't sign back into PSN :nervous:
 
Hmm think jb also has same prob

I know Furi also got taken offline when I did, and probably some others did too. I saw Furi sign out/DC at the same time that I went.
 
Ah so it's not only me signed out :lol: Phew.
 
Was all you drop outs tonight trying to tell us something?:eek:
 
What does the error msg say ?
 
What does the error msg say ?

Basically to check if SEN/PSN is down in our region, or to try turning things off and on.
 
What does the error msg say ?

Err usual number thing starting with an 8:dunce: Im gonna try again in 10 minutes and consult with the Toad.:nervous:

EDIT: Yes what JOE said too.:yuck:
 
Will leave it till 7.15 if all can't get in then il postpone till next week, is this ok?
 
Signed back in now, but keep dropping out.
 
Hmmm well on the back of what Furi just said (keep dropping out) is it worth the risk?:nervous:

No not really, shall I call it?
 
Have only just returned from eating; so haven't tried to join yet. Will in a few moments.
Hope we can get the race underway; however I do have some stuff to do that I put on hold for tonight...
 
Guys, I'm not too bright in the head so please stop trying to confuse me! :lol:
 
Stayed on 👍

Go for it Toads ;)
 
For Furi's sake, I hope he doesn't give us unnecessary trouble :)
 
Don't worry ;)
 
Race 1 proves I was mobile chicane. Race 2 I just wasn't sharp enough to react to suddenly slowing Lambo's and realise Ferrari's where alongside. Apologies to Hanc and Scania, I think retiring was a good idea, otherwise I would be a chicane.

But I will work on the Ford and get myself back up. Furi's will be back 👍
 
Back