BST | V-Spec Challenge | S8 Thread Up Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 1,754 comments
  • 85,289 views
Thanks for the car John, still mega tight for my style, guess I just can't drive MR cars,

Is it possible for me to move to the SLS or vette?
 
TDZdave
Thanks for the car John, still mega tight for my style, guess I just can't drive MR cars,

Is it possible for me to move to the SLS or vette?

Ofcourse Dave.
 
Thanks John, I shall see you later today,
 
Thanks John, I shall see you later today,

Are you really Dave lol, only kiddin jokes old now.
 
Gedi69
Are you really Dave lol, only kiddin jokes old now.

Simmons cant make it working unfortunately.
 
Are you really Dave lol, only kiddin jokes old now.

:lol: no something has come up....... :lol: I will make it,
 
I'm not going to be able to make it guys, bit of a drama to attend to at work so won't be home until late :banghead:
 
Scanny_Flick
I'm not going to be able to make it guys, bit of a drama to attend to at work so won't be home until late :banghead:

Understand mate and their goes another lol.
 
I'm in. Only another 6 or 7 call offs and I may make the podium. 💡 Make that 9 or 10 to be on the safe side.
 
Understand mate and their goes another lol.

So how many have we got tonight?

Dave you may want to send an FR to me or come through someone's bubble if you have them :)
 
I'm in. Only another 6 or 7 call offs and I may make the podium. 💡 Make that 9 or 10 to be on the safe side.

Iirc your quite handy at Tokyo?
 
How far away until the room is open?

Gedi, I already added John,
 
Finally tested the car you sent, JB. Guess what? I'm even slower in it than the others! Couldn't even get into the 1:41s with it, and it had some bad understeer.
 
DrifterJoe
Finally tested the car you sent, JB. Guess what? I'm even slower in it than the others! Couldn't even get into the 1:41s with it, and it had some bad understeer.

Must be a wheel vs DS3 thing matey or my setups are terrible.
 
xx
You gonna tell em about Season 8 sir?:sly:

You can mate 👍 you word it better..... ok guys il do it :( sorry to say that S7 is our last on GT5 but we all hope you will return for S8 on GT6.
 
You can mate 👍 you word it better..... ok guys il do it :( sorry to say that S7 is our last on GT5 but we all hope you will return for S8 on GT6.

Lol the evil one is telling porky's:sly: I think you will like it Stu:)
 
So what we gonna do monday nights now
 
Must be a wheel vs DS3 thing matey or my setups are terrible.

Yeah probably the wheel/DS3 differences. I think I'm ok as it is though this week. I just need to have some mistake-free races.
 
Yeah probably the wheel/DS3 differences. I think I'm ok as it is though this week. I just need to have some mistake-free races.

Fences cant go wrong.:lol:
 
Can I use my new Miura this week? :) Should be a bit more interesting than the old, boring 4WD :p
 
Back