• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 473 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
England
Colchester
Gedi69
Never!
As you all know GT6 is right around the corner and by popular demand BST will be continuing its series again around febuary next year, We know a lot of you guys are familier with what we do and what were about but for you guys that know nothing there is a little taster vid below.

We will still be using street V8's and with around 600bhp with no aids with the exception of ABS.
What we will require is that you must have completed all licence test's to compete with us as we only want clean and fair racers.

Once GT6 is out me and johnboy (if his up for it that is) will start testing the cars and getting them all even, so by mid jan (may take longer) i am hoping to have the full car list and specs done.

For all you regular BST veterans please post what changes you would like to see (if any).

BMW 562bhp/1420kg
Jaguar 562bhp/1420kg
Vette 562bhp/1420kg
Maserati 591bhp/1420kg
Lexus 591bhp/1420kg
Viper 562bhp/1420kg

Last edited:
Marvellous news, looking forward to commentating on this series!

Hope GT6 is better for balancing the Cars and better in tuning terms (more realistic).
Racing with you was always a superb thing and this will certainly stay the same.
That said count me in again :D

I may race, depending on BTCC commitments in the week, which aren't finalised yet. I shall keep an eye 👍

I would like to be back on GT6 after sitting out the last season on GT5, hoping to drive something better after the SLS

I have a title to defend. ;) Hopefully won't have to do it in something like that SLS (poor handling+slow initial acceleration made passing nearly impossible without the guy in front making a mistake, or me braking stupidly late).

Would also like quali back.

Mondays will still look pretty busy for me so any races for me are limited to one-off's. As ever however, I am following this closely.

Yay, soon GT6 is here!! Just a few days left now :) (And nice to see my video on top ^^ ; )

I'm liking the new lobby stuff :)
its that you can save all the lobby settings now 👍
would be nice to test the new Q feature.

How do you guys feel about banning nitrous?

Loving GT6 so far! Car-at-side indicator must be one of the smallest but best aids any developer has come up with in a racing game in a long time!

About nitrous, ban!

It's growing on me to, nitrous I think could be a disaster but will need to test it.

Has anyone used nitrous yet?

To some of you guys, qualifying was already back last season :D

I kinda forgot this thread already existed. Not gonna be a happy penguin if setups make a comeback, but since I'll probably race anyway, you know who I'm teaming up with.

Set ups wise isn't everyone starting from scratch though.:odd:

But the setup options have been the same at least in the last 3 games, so the old differences will probably just resurface quickly after we get started. :indiff:

Oh i spose so, haven't tried any set up stuff tbh.:boggled::confused:

@ Toad im still getting used to the new GTP twist more often than not i lose things im supposed to be interested in.:irked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back