BST V8 Challenge | Closed As New Thread UpDraft 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 473 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
👍 Going to do that right now stu.

I can't find the M4's I've looked in BMW?

Think the m4 was put in a small update which instals when you go into version 1.01. I made game saves all the time during doing this just in case.

Is the "running cars in" thing a GT5 memory now or does it still need doing?

I read somewhere on here that running in is a thing of the past, but i'm not 100% certain everything on this forum is true!!

& don't ask me to find the link ... cos i can't be rs'd looking:cheers:

Not yet just having dinner while downloading 1.01 patch on mine as I tested all this on my boys file first :sly:

Going to be tough running in with no bobs

Not yet just having dinner while downloading 1.01 patch on mine as I tested all this on my boys file first :sly:

Going to be tough running in with no bobs

Yeah lack of Bob was why i was asking.:scared:

Things just got a whole lot more interesting...no more grinding

Edit: Jesus that took long but all done now :cheers: jb & stu 👍

Last edited:
And jack ;)

Will you be joining us?

I have consistently demonstrated my inability to get a car round the track in the same time zone as the rest of the field so, unless GT6's new physics have been specially designed to compensate for my shortcomings, I think I'll pass. & I certainly wouldn't want to take a place from someone who has a vague idea how to drive. However I do love you guys immensely & may apply for a reserve spot & make a guest appearance or two if there is room.

It would need to be at a track where there is somewhere nice for me to park & open my flask of tea. Some of the views at bathurst are very nice & as for matterhorn, well words fail me!!

I have consistently demonstrated my inability to get a car round the track in the same time zone as the rest of the field so, unless GT6's new physics have been specially designed to compensate for my shortcomings, I think I'll pass. & I certainly wouldn't want to take a place from someone who has a vague idea how to drive. However I do love you guys immensely & may apply for a reserve spot & make a guest appearance or two if there is room.

It would need to be at a track where there is somewhere nice for me to park & open my flask of tea. Some of the views at bathurst are very nice & as for matterhorn, well words fail me!!

You always make me smile Jack. 👍 legend

Cheers bud, coz all the prices change once I redo the 1.01 and can't be arsed to check as it takes time lol

Guys when your doing the M4 glitch make sure your not in one of them before you sell another. When you try to return to your garage the game locks up and freezes over and over again:scared: Its fixable but to say i panic'd is an understatement, enough cheating for me.:nervous:

Guys when your doing the M4 glitch make sure your not in one of them before you sell another. When you try to return to your garage the game locks up and freezes over and over again:scared: Its fixable but to say i panic'd is an understatement, enough cheating for me.:nervous:

I did exactly the same mate and yeah poo'd myself too.

Lmao:ouch: Ive spent the morning fitting parts to all these cars its as hard a chore as grinding for the cash!!!:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back