BST V8 Challenge | Closed As New Thread UpDraft 

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 473 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^That took you a long time to answer ? probably fell asleep in your nursing home care chair i suppose ? .... poor old sod bless you x , we are all here for you if you need anything pops 👍 x

Just for the record. Gedi is right the setups are different, they are now as they should be, they were backwards in GT5 lol. Also alot of tricks are gone. (Damper trick on FF's for e.g)

Just for the record. Gedi is right the setups are different, they are now as they should be, they were backwards in GT5 lol. Also alot of tricks are gone. (Damper trick on FF's for e.g)

Oh dear what will the FF queen do now.:P Seriously though thanks for confirming the ride height etc is the right way round i had wondered.:boggled:

Last edited:
Heh, the new physics make even stock FF's like the 2013 Focus fun :D.

The Seasonal on Brands for e.g. Did over 20 laps on it :).

Also I have a Clio setup, which slides quite alot, power is harder to put on but it's epic!

With people here talking about NOS, if there is a vote of any kind my answer is no, it would seem too much like DRS.

And DRS sucks balls. :yuck:

Heh, the new physics make even stock FF's like the 2013 Focus fun :D.

The Seasonal on Brands for e.g. Did over 20 laps on it :).

Also I have a Clio setup, which slides quite alot, power is harder to put on but it's epic!

Yeah must admit that Focus and Clio are fun. I just hope Furi can contain his excitement.........think about it.:ill::scared:

@ Pingu and at 100k a pop its the last thing on my mind right now.:ouch:

Yeah for now Nitro is an after thought and surely piss easy to police in a race..

"I'm gaining on him... *Nitro* WTF he's now 3 seconds up the road.."

Gedi tells me there's still no method for individually spec checking cars:tdown: Just hope to god the old way is still possible.:(

I can't imagine nitro having too much impact on the races, it could well ruin qualifying though, if you use nitro on one lap and then mess up that lap, you're screwed.

Other than that it's just 100 extra grand thrown away for a few seconds of use during a race.

Edit: Actually, just thought that it would also have a bigger impact on higher horsepower cars. It would have a bigger effect on a car detuned from 700bhp than a car at 550 bhp so don't allow it, gives higher horsepower cars an unfair advantage.

Last edited:
Yeah must admit that Focus and Clio are fun. I just hope Furi can contain his excitement.........think about it.:ill::scared:

@ Pingu and at 100k a pop its the last thing on my mind right now.:ouch:

Old way of checking is still possible but takes way longer. Nitro i'd say no too.

Well I'm glad you all agree with me about the Nos, thought I might of had a fight on my hands.

Are we still looking to start the season around the end of January with the current pay-outs both online and offline

Are we still looking to start the season around the end of January with the current pay-outs both online and offline

When i first posted before GT6 was out i did say it may take longer and by the looks of things i think it will, shame we cant gift cars to eachother to save on money and push things along quicker but it is what it is.

Has anyone tested the Q system out in the lobbys?

Last edited:
Hows people getting on with it?

Ive got 2 licences to do and just hit 1mil.

I have also got two licences, drove my first race on Matterhorn yesterday in the 500pp Clubman Cup. I'm not stressing the progression since it's not so often new Gran Turismo's are released after all...

I'm absolutely loving the physics engine so far! It suits my driving style better. It's much more fun to drive FF and 4WD cars now!

Overall though I think there are a few areas in which the the game can be improved... but GT5 was in the same state just after the release (remember how burdensome it was to join a specific room in GT5 in the beginning?) so I think things will improve fairly quickly with the updates.

yeah it does need improving in some departments, the pixles look very rough on the track most the time and i hate the AI as they are to easy and tbh its boring me but we got to slog it out.

As i haven't bought gt6 yet, will i get left behind :nervous:, if you dont start too early then i will look forward to joining this especially if carby wants to be my teammate :D

PS I love carbonex :embarrassed:

You sure it's fine as it says delete the gt6 patch? So don't you lose everything?

You sure it's fine as it says delete the gt6 patch? So don't you lose everything?

Hi Guys

hope you are all well

I have done this & it's fine just follow the step by step instructions - you don't lose game progress or cars - i believe you lose photos & replays though. I just did it once because I am not greedy & it takes a while but as a way to get all the nice shiny v8's it's great.

Byeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Hi Guys

hope you are all well

I have done this & it's fine just follow the step by step instructions - you don't lose game progress or cars - i believe you lose photos & replays though. I just did it once because I am not greedy & it takes a while but as a way to get all the nice shiny v8's it's great.

Byeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Well hello jack :) going to try this right now, and it's nice to hear from you 👍

Think I'm well over £100 million on the spending front now. May go and do it once more and stock up on the £20 million cars for a piggy bank (they sell for £6 million each)

Gedi I think the new way is to use the M4 instead of the Merc as it's cheaper.

Think I'm well over £100 million on the spending front now. May go and do it once more and stock up on the £20 million cars for a piggy bank (they sell for £6 million each)

Gedi I think the new way is to use the M4 instead of the Merc as it's cheaper.

So after I've done it once with the merc, I spend all my money but buy the M4 then do the whole process again? Right?

Everyone seriously needs to do this so we can push for an earlier start, let the testing begin :)

Last edited:
Take 20mill into version 1.01 and spend it all on M4's. Then delete game data again and go back into game version 1. Do not update when asked and I don't sign into PSN either. Sell 1 M4 then spend money, then sell another and spend money etc. People are buying the £20 million pound cars and stocking up on them as once your are back in updated game you can sell them for £6 mill each. It all takes a bit of time but is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back