BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,440 views
V8-Johnboy
I dont know what either of you think you know you know?:crazy:

But I know that's he thinks he knows
 
I don't know what you think you know but I know what you THINK you know

I dont know what either of you think you know you know?:crazy:

And I think you know what I know but want to deny it and are trying to make us think you know something that you don't want us to know. :sly:
 
Furinkazen
And I think you know what I know but want to deny it and are trying to make us think you know something that you don't want us to know. :sly:

But what's there to know I was just have a chat with jb about the Focus RS and escort cossie
So I don't know where you got ford GT from out of that
 
And I think you know what I know but want to deny it and are trying to make us think you know something that you don't want us to know. :sly:

images
 
But what's there to know I was just have a chat with jb about the Focus RS and escort cossie

:lol: :sly: ;)
 
Furi are you a V8 stalker? :lol:
 
Id laugh if you'd said Furi "No, just stalking everything" :lol:;)
 
Furinkazen
No just following everything ;) , keeping up to date.

I'm only messing! :)
You can stalk all you want it gets funny wondering what you think.
 
Almost done, quality isn't great though. :(
 
I'm only messing! :)
You can stalk all you want it gets funny wondering what you think.

We've enough problems wont be stepping on any toes Furi not to worry.;)
 
Anyway jb I liked that black and red one I used last :sly:
 
I cracked it. Its code names :lol:
 
Furinkazen
I cracked it. Its code names :lol:

Well the red and black one obviously was :lol:
 
V8-Johnboy
Boys to clever bet ya cant guess what ST is though right toad?:sly:

Come on Sherlock
 
Its a car. :)
 
Furinkazen
Standard.

Nah not standard.. It has a racing exhaust and chip.
 
Jb we need our very own STIG :)
 
Viper of some kind.
 
Back