BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,440 views
V8-Johnboy
Toad leader my office please i have good news amazing what a tyre saving set up can do.:rolleyes:

I'm all ears!
 
Fuji F will be in King for sure:sly: Its produced the best V8 races in atleast 2 of our seasons:drool:
 
41.7 around fuji so far but that's on Indy setup.
 
V8-Johnboy
Fuji F will be in King for sure:sly: Its produced the best V8 races in atleast 2 of our seasons:drool:

Fuji will never be ditched! :)
 
V8-Johnboy
I havent changed my setup from Indy:sly: 140.705 (was scary!):scared:

Damn 1sec off
 
Damn 1sec off

I managed 2 140's in around 20 laps so shouldnt worry besides S5 testing will bugger the feel of the Lexus now.:sick:
 
V8-Johnboy
I managed 2 140's in around 20 laps so shouldnt worry besides S5 testing will bugger the feel of the Lexus now.:sick:

Lexus front row again
 
V8-Johnboy
Maybe then race 2 we'll struggle on tyres all fair in love and war.:)

You done fine at Indy 2nd in race 2 :)
 
I don't like Fuji :( but makes for good racing, plenty of overtaking cus its so damn wide
 
You done fine at Indy 2nd in race 2 :)

Rather lucky me thinks:sly: Norm struggled after winning race 1 anyways cant say we havent had enough practice one way or the other!:crazy:

T'is wide Brick dont forget all we are a little braver this season so pens for big naughties are a strong possibility.
 
V8-Johnboy
Rather lucky me thinks:sly: Norm struggled after winning race 1 anyways cant say we havent had enough practice one way or the other!:crazy:

T'is wide Brick dont forget all we are a little braver this season so pens for big naughties are a strong possibility.

I struggle race 2, full stop. It's the tyres you see!
There's this tyre wear thing on you see and it stops me from going the speed I want!

I've not had a good race 2 yet. Monday's was looming like my best race 2 yet but then I made the mistake that I always do and lost a load of blooming time.
 
I like tyre wear on as I usualy am good with tyres :D. Has helped me to get most of my best results on GTP which have been in prodominantly enduro races. (1.5-3hours)
 
paulmac2k9
I like tyre wear on as I usualy am good with tyres :D. Has helped me to get most of my best results on GTP which have been in prodominantly enduro races. (1.5-3hours)

I think we should do an enduro (not le sarthe!)
I really enjoyed that 60 laps of GVS in the Integras! Couldn't walk afterwards mind you.
 
Maybe at GP/F (Maybe even Motegi full! :dopey:) for fun as a spot race? To like give S4 cars one last race or something :p, it would also give you something to do while S5 is being worked on ;).

Edit: Added another idea.
 
I havent the concentration for anything longer than an hour tops:guilty: And the thought of being dc'd after 2 hours :scared: me:yuck:
 
v8-johnboy
i havent the concentration for anything longer than an hour tops:guilty: And the thought of being dc'd after 2 hours :scared: Me:yuck:

+1
 
Motegi full would be awesome.
 
Tom
Motegi full would be awesome.

I'm not buying it lol waste of money!
 
Sorry Brick had to finish that test guess you might know 1 car atleast huh.:lol:

Whats this Montegi talk geezer from Gremlins?
 
V8-Johnboy
Sorry Brick had to finish that test guess you might know 1 car atleast huh.:lol:

Whats this Montegi talk geezer from Gremlins?

New dlc track.
 
JB you really don't keep up with the times... :lol:

I just bought it and away to play on it :D.
 
paulmac2k9
JB you really don't keep up with the times... :lol:

I just bought it and away to play on it :D.

Is the the DLC available Paul?
*rubs hands together*
 
Was a poor attempt at a gag Paul back in me box.:ouch:
 
Lol JB and yes Sy just did some laps in the Toca Civic and Paul likey :D. The chicane on the east layout in a Fwd car is so epic :p.
 
Whats in the DLC package other than a Gremlin?:)
 
paulmac2k9
Lol JB and yes Sy just did some laps in the Toca Civic and Paul likey :D. The chicane on the east layout in a Fwd car is so epic :p.

It's was in gt3 or gt4. Wasn't to bad a track!
Just a shame you have to pay for it. Cheeky monkeys PD.
 
My unreliable sources indicate that the video should be up by 7.
 
Back