BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,439 views
Nah were V8's vipers a V10 I think

Oh yeah :facepalm:

Can't think of any V8's you have not used...
 
Im a consistant lapper if you need a stig.. :)
 
DaxCobra
Im a consistant lapper if you need a stig.. :)

A reliable trust worthy secretive stig?
 
I dont think Dax is ideal IMO ALWAYS bins the car into the gravel trap where ever possible, times would be all over the shop :scared:
 
I dont think Dax is ideal IMO ALWAYS bins the car into the gravel trap where ever possible, times would be all over the shop :scared:

We don't own a shop, nel..

Blimey, kid has been through enough rehab, obviously needs to go back. :ouch:
 
We don't own a shop, nel..

Blimey, kid has been through enough rehab, obviously needs to go back. :ouch:

But I said no,no, no (8).

;)
 
Stig idea is good but i sniff a mole:sly: Gonna add some weight to the nimble footed cars and see how that goes tomorrows.:nervous:
 
Yeah, well look what happened to her...

I wouldnt mind a decent singing career to be fair :dopey:


Anyway Gets back on topic , a stig, eh. ;)
 
Stig idea is good but i sniff a mole:sly: Gonna add some weight to the nimble footed cars and see how that goes tomorrows.:nervous:

I have a blocked nose so I can't be a mole sniffed...

Wait, what?

Anyway, let me be Stig.

And if you want his identity to be hidden, then I understand.


just talk in size one and noone else will see
 
Thanks jonzster for all them vids in social group 👍
 
I wouldnt mind a decent singing career to be fair :dopey:


Anyway Gets back on topic, a stig, eh. ;)

+_2e7a237ec07afdb88c82c679532f5123.jpg
 
Last edited:
Didn't Dax kill our thread the other week?
 
syjones1
Didn't Dax kill our thread the other week?

He sure did sy! :(
 
Video will up this evening. :)
 
Bravo Tom!!:bowdown: As for Dax what did he do?:lol::boggled:
 
Dax told us all to behave :(. I dont even know how to on GTP :scared:
 
Guise I am sorry for killing the thread.


Nah, I am not.
 
It's funny how I make a little comment "we need a stig" and everyone jumps :lol:
 
Oh my god Fuji is next ??
Mehwww

I don´t like Indy Road and then we move on to Fuji/F ??
Oh boy release me from my pain !!

Anyway it´s a challenging Track but for racing I always have bad memories from it so....
 
KingSakery
Oh my god Fuji is next ??
Mehwww

I don´t like Indy Road and then we move on to Fuji (F I hope) ??
Oh boy release me from my pain !!

Anyway it´s a challenging Track but for racing I always have bad memories from it so....

Yep king fuji F
 
DaxCobra
Guise I am sorry for killing the thread.

Nah, I am not.

Nice chap.

KingSakery
Oh my god Fuji is next ??
Mehwww

I don´t like Indy Road and then we move on to Fuji/F ??
Oh boy release me from my pain !!

Anyway it´s a challenging Track but for racing I always have bad memories from it so....

I hear ya fella! I have a lot of Fuji hate in me.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
syjones1
I hear ya fella! I have a lot of Fuji hate in me.

Why all the Fuji hate this track is awesome
 
The Runoff areas tend to pull out the evil side of every Racer. I got in some situations here that would´nt happen at other tighter Tracks.
Plus the only interesting, challenging Sector is the last one and that is lame.
It has no Soul, is super wide and just plain. No real bumps and no real elevation changes.

F1 left this Track with Reasons so should we for S5 :D
 
Exactly Gedi it's a good track, it's one of my top 5 fav tracks on GT5.
 
Toad leader my office please i have good news amazing what a tyre saving set up can do.:rolleyes:
 
Gedi69
Why all the Fuji hate this track is awesome

It's just those last few corners. Who ever redesigned should have another go when they're sober.
 
Back