BST | V8 Challenge S4/S5 Talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gedi69
  • 3,809 comments
  • 142,439 views
Yeah just posted it in there, Gedi has also posted the vimeo version as well.
 
Any takers for a quali lap? :)
 
neljack
Any takers for a quali lap? :)

Will do in an hour when films finished :)

Make that 20 mins
 
neljack
Gedi 1.41.937

Cheers nel I should of had a couple of laps first :dunce: nevermind
 
jonzster
Yeah just posted it in there, Gedi has also posted the vimeo version as well.

Yep video's on OP.
 
il fire up the BBQ and try a few set ups
 
V8-Johnboy
LMAO!! Toad Leader we sending out S5 invites as S4 or just letting things roll out?💡

Yep our drivers get 1st dibb's
 
V8-Johnboy
Stick with 14 seems we are getting away with that.:sly:

Think we'll stick to 14
 
Not happy did a 1.40.813,why didnt I do that in quali XD
 
neljack
Not happy did a 1.40.813,why didnt I do that in quali XD

Pressure
 
Am I allowed to watch Pauls lap?
 
Well then someone get your a** online a Q me then.. Only got a window of 1 hour 30 then I'm taking my mum and sis out to their party (5:30-6Pmish) and then home practicing for CALM.
 
neljack

Nel il add you from my boys account so I can watch quickly
 
Paul be in jb's lounge

Mac's time 1.41.401
 
Last edited:
This M3 is like omg understeery and I hate it.. Very much the opposite of what I like "grip over power" it's deffo power over grip... :p
 
paulmac2k9
This M3 is like omg understeery and I hate it.. Very much the opposite of what I like "grip over power" it's deffo power over grip... :p

Lol
 
Jag understeers and oversteers sometimes both in the same corner :scared:
 
This M3 is like omg understeery and I hate it.. Very much the opposite of what I like "grip over power" it's deffo power over grip... :p

images


1 less invite to send.;):rolleyes:
 
1 less invite to send for what?
 
Back