• 2,522 comments

Attachments

• O2 speeds.png
    O2 speeds.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 6
errrmmm about my speeds:

:mischievous:
Try pingtest.net

Download speed has nothing to do with internet reliability, gaming needs a low ping and a low jitter. I know this only too well (now).

I think that Murcia have hired Harsk to enter the championship and to take me out at any given opportunity. :(

Try pingtest.net

Download speed has nothing to do with internet reliability, gaming needs a low ping and a low jitter. I know this only too well (now).

I think that Murcia have hired Harsk to enter the championship and to take me out at any given opportunity. :(
Not Murcia! I entered the championship because I wanted! I don't take opportunities and I don't insult anyone. We are not here to insult.

just did ft-1 seasonal, achieved 1:42.945 and rank 820 :)

Edit: given up at 1:42.889 rank 773 there is more to come but struggling as a PAD user.

Last edited:
OHHHH 🤬!
even thought you reminded me I still forgot lol!
but atleast it emphasizes my regret and anger for bailing out of R2 yesterday :banghead:

Yeah what happened there?

Your speeds may be good but if there's two or three drivers you can't see in each race then something might be amiss.

OHHHH 🤬!
even thought you reminded me I still forgot lol!
but atleast it emphasizes my regret and anger for bailing out of R2 yesterday :banghead:

Your speeds may be good but if there's two or three drivers you can't see in each race then something might be amiss.

by what I know it was only harsk he couldn't see, which was harsks connection. But he bailed because he had to do something in real

Couldn't see Sig either judging by the replay.

But I could see him. It's not so bad if two drivers can't see each other, you just get cars flying and smoke piling everywhere:rolleyes:. But if one can see and the other can't, the result is always something like what happened with me in pre-qualy. When multiple people asked Harsk how many he could see he purposefully never replied.

I have seen the replay, I wasn't sure what to think with regards to if the move was deliberate or not.

Did you experience a lot of contact? The early part of R2 all I could see and hear was the sound of crashing between Stig and yourself.

Yeah Harsk's connection seems quite bad - I'm gonna hazard a guess there were perhaps 3 or 4 people that he couldn't see on track. That's not sustainable really, so if it keeps on happening he might have to be let loose.

But I could see him. It's not so bad if two drivers can't see each other, you just get cars flying and smoke piling everywhere:rolleyes:. But if one can see and the other can't, the result is always something like what happened with me in pre-qualy. When multiple people asked Harsk how many he could see he purposefully never replied.

I have seen the replay, I wasn't sure what to think with regards to if the move was deliberate or not.
i had multiple incidents with him R1 but I could see him so idk yet

Did you experience a lot of contact? The early part of R2 all I could see and hear was the sound of crashing between Stig and yourself.

Yeah Harsk's connection seems quite bad - I'm gonna hazard a guess there were perhaps 3 or 4 people that he couldn't see on track. That's not sustainable really, so if it keeps on happening he might have to be let loose.
was a big crash involving me, skeng, qrt, Hurley and maybe one ir 2others t1 r2
Edit: our crash may have been caused by that but i didn't save replay

Last edited:
was a big crash involving me, skeng, qrt, Hurley and maybe one ir 2others t1 r2

Yeah I know, I was referring more to connection issues and whether that caused a lot of contact - especially between drivers where one could see them but the other couldn't.

Back