<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
What I have deduced from my testing is this: Gt6 Tuning - No setup allows you to drive the fastest, E.G. I can lap Tokyo in 1:51.5 no setup but is very inconsistent and has an average lap of 1:52.3. When I put my best setup on (same for all cars), it reduces my best lap to a 1:51.8 but it brings my average down to a 1:52.0 and my tyres last longer.
Kurbs: Correct use of Tokyos Kurbs cannet you 2/3 tenths a lap. But one tyre in the wrong place and smash, you total your automobile. Also avoid those red and white things that line the barrier, you jump off them.

Really, all the setup does is give you confidence... For example, I like my cars a little bit loose at the back to help with cornering - so I set up the Brake Bias and Suspension Settings accordingly.

I wouldn't have been as competitive in the Peugeot if it hadn't been for the extra confidence.

Really, all the setup does is give you confidence... For example, I like my cars a little bit loose at the back to help with cornering - so I set up the Brake Bias and Suspension Settings accordingly.

I wouldn't have been as competitive in the Peugeot if it hadn't been for the extra confidence.
much agreed, btw can you copy these posts onto btcc8 thread for me? Am on phone so I can't and it was ment to be on 8 thread not 7

Back