<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
Well, let's put it this way. If it happens again then I'm going to have to ask Harsk to leave the series.
best decision in my opinion, with that choice of mind, because that frame of mind just picks up penalty points and ruins races. I beleive I could have won Pre-q but I just sat back because when I got near Harsk with anyone, it was like trying to overtake a fast moving jolting slalem

Well.... I've gotta say I've never seen anything like this before. To not see 11 of the 14 cars on track is.. quite something.

I suppose I'm a bit more lenient than other series hosts on this site, so here's the deal.

One more chance next week. When I ask how many people are on track, you need to answer honestly. If the numbers don't look good, then that will have to be that. You won't be allowed to start if you can't see enough people on track, and you will have to leave the series until your connection is sorted out.

Another thing - not disqualified from this week's racing, so any points you scored in Race 1 stand.

Well.... I've gotta say I've never seen anything like this before. To not see 11 of the 14 cars on track is.. quite something.

I suppose I'm a bit more lenient than other series hosts on this site, so here's the deal.

One more chance next week. When I ask how many people are on track, you need to answer honestly. If the numbers don't look good, then that will have to be that. You won't be allowed to start if you can't see enough people on track, and you will have to leave the series until your connection is sorted out.

Another thing - not disqualified from this week's racing, so any points you scored in Race 1 stand.
I was expecting to see "Much love, Rolo." at the end of that ;) I kid ofxourse

Or on-topic :odd:

Tempted to do some S8 testing tonight to be honest. Suzuka and/or Apricot Hill the current focus.
ment off from current converce, and I put setups on my 2 s8 cars, because my s7 is over from now found a all round setup to end season

Back