<- BTCC-7 -> Ian_83 is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,522 comments
Congrats @Ian_83 and commiserations to @SkengD (but congrats for the manufacturers) 👍

And congrats @mrbrendon999, had a good time battling with you and your a decent guy, and dare I say faster than me so the right man got the 10th spot. :cheers: I just hope I get through pre-q regularly for season 8 :scared:

All in all I think this season was amazing. It was my first proper championship I've entered so I'm very happy to come away with a title. I've learnt a lot, made some silly mistakes along the way, made some friends and hopefully no enemies, I'm a better racer than I was and just plain had a good time. So thanks everyone :):)

Honourary mention obviously to @rolo912011, thanks for all your time and effort put into the series and for being a brilliant host :cheers: Looking forward to the test races next week now

And if that offer of spanking a Skyline around Tokyo on Tuesday is still on the table I'll claim it 👍
WE ARE NOW BITTER ENEMIES, Na I kid, luv ya buddy. But I dare say no one is faster, just the way things panned out :) your a greta racer, always a top guy in my eyes :)

Glad i could help, didn't even know i was LOL:D
was back In s6 I watched replays a lot, always liked your overtaking, then this season when you came in, I felt that as a wake up call as you was all over my butt none stop from the instant! dare say you are a lot faster then me!

Head over here to sign up 👍

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...okyo-r246-nissan-gt-r-r35-touring-car.303198/

If your connection holds and you find the old magic from the Season 6 days you certainly have a chance. You could perhaps start off by having a crack at the Independents title and seeing how you fare. A little less pressure.

ah rolo? :odd: I don't give my team mate any pressure, he is free like the wind to do whatever he wishes in my team. The team is just there for support, team work, setups, practice, advice, encouragement and race tactics. I don't mind if brendon wants to go independent but I'll miss my team mate. ;)

ah rolo? :odd: I don't give my team mate any pressure, he is free like the wind to do whatever he wishes in my team. The team is just there for support, team work, setups, practice, advice, encouragement and race tactics. I don't mind if brendon wants to go independent but I'll miss my team mate. ;)

Not what I meant. I was probably doing the Independents' a little disservice by suggesting the competition isn't quite as intense there. Not all the top drivers battle for it. My point was if he can win that then it suggests he has the ability to have a go at the overall title.

he doesn't mean you, he means teams create more pressure in general, + I ain't leaving u ;)

Don't listen to him brendon, winning Independents means nothing :D It's still going in my sig though :sly:
you got your face on highscores ;) S6 was my best bet, I mean I don't like to toot my own horn but I was 1s per lap faster then most everywhere that season, just my conn and a fractured wrist let me down :/

ah so you didn't create the series. ok mr eccelstone ;)

Anybody have any ideas or suggestions for the review let us know

Indeed, Geeky ran out of time to run it, so I started off by doing the Season 3 testing work, and then with his blessing I took it on altogether.

Wilson's pass on MadBean into The Chase at Bathurst was a particular favourite of mine :sly:

i was fighting for lead with ian and xflow race 1, i went in pits, turned in too early and got caught on the barrier, it spun me and i blocked the pit entrance, could not get out, hence all the jokes ;)

This has reminded me of my crash at Daytona s6 when my wrist gave way, blocked Ians path and he lost out to rolo and skeng, still sorry for that buddy x)

To put it mildly, this season has been difficult. Mainly it's been down to me having a string of bad luck at the most promising times. I was satisfied with 2 podiums this season and I pushed the Hyundai as far as I could but luck was mostly against me this season.

To put it mildly, this season has been difficult. Mainly it's been down to me having a string of bad luck at the most promising times. I was satisfied with 2 podiums this season and I pushed the Hyundai as far as I could but luck was mostly against me this season.
same as a lot of us mate, 7 is just a bad number for none finish people,x)

To put it mildly, this season has been difficult.
Lady luck is a cruel mistress. :( Hopefully season 8 will be a turning point for you and things start to improve. It's going to be interesting having you as a teammate, I'm really looking forward to it and seeing what we can do. 👍

Latest Posts

Back