<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
Well I've done some practice at Willow and I can say for certain that this is a RWD track. The Hyundai seems strong around here and no doubt that the Nissan will romp away with the wins.

Slightly concerned about any contact here, one slight nudge here can lose someone a huge amount of time, it takes ages to recover the car around Willow. Please be careful guys....

Just did some laps with Skeng, got with him as he made a few mistake.
I could of over taking him on the staight with his draft, just not wanted to take the mick ;)

So he not God, just dam quick.
Lining up to be a great race tonight, but agree with Ian fears.
Some real high speed turns where a tap could lead to some really big offs

Interesting race 3 tonight. :eek:

Congratulations to Xflow on getting a win with the Hyundai, it's great to see a different car on the top step, well done. 👍

I couldn't catch @SkengD tonight, even though his pedals were playing up (I saw the random brake lights :lol:) there was no stopping him. We did have a good battle though. Well done Skeng.

Took myself off in race 3 which basically sealed my fate in that race .

I am not a huge fan of Willow but it always seems to produce a great race , must be the draft factor

I am not a huge fan of Willow but it always seems to produce a great race , must be the draft factor

I was wondering what happened when I saw you go way off the track. I thought it was someone else for a second...

If that's the bit that involed me, coming out of turn 2.
I've reported myself to rolo on it, just could not really say it was my fault myself.
Watched the replay a few times last night, watching from my car it seemed a 70% me :nervous:
But watched it from your car and I think you steered over to miss King.
But you found my little bumper, still not sure if it's my fault or yours or bit of both.

I would like the rules in away that it would put fault on me, but I think it would kill the racing factor.
Anyway I'm am sorry and if rolo give me a pen I'll agree with it, and I still be sorry for what happened.

Willow will also aways get my vote as a track to race at, seems a great track.
But big risks off going off track is it's downfall and if you go off down to someone else.
It's a mean out come getting back on the track, but many tracks give FF cars no real pens for running off.
Where FR seem to pay a bigger cost, so willow likes a FF car payback track for us FR cars.
But us FR cars still pay the cost of going off track.

Well sounds like I have an update, before I watch replays on race 1 and 2.
Think race 1 is report free only some little black car lost it first turn first lap and I got caught up in it :(

Race 2 was as crazy as always, think Xflow will see a report to rolo.
I know your sorry m8 on the move, but I even report myself to rolo.
I think myself reports in BTCC-7 help me add up pens to a 1 race ban.
Anyway Xlfow I need to watch the replay first, so still not 100% so it's a report.

1.10 update allows us to put numbers on regular cars now.

If so 42 pls rolo ;)

Last edited:
I downloaded and installed the update in about 30 minutes. But I wasn't paying attention so the PS3 was on for about 2 hours.

Not sure had i think 2 small updates, then had one going to 30mins then 25 then back to 30.
So let the wife have the tv back will check at 19:00.

Only the premiums can have them it appears so I don't think I'll want to include them for now.
That's a shame. :(

More importantly, what have they done to the cars? Might be a good idea for everyone to do a few laps of Willow while we have the old lap times in our head. ;)

That's a shame. :(

More importantly, what have they done to the cars? Might be a good idea for everyone to do a few laps of Willow while we have the old lap times in our head. ;)

maybe a good idea, maybe the Hyundai beast of a car.
I would not say nothing if it did, ops I mean I would :lol:

Wow I can spray my brakes

The number of cars to which driver numbers can be attached has been increased.
Base design can now be selected.

Do what?

Well yes I can put numbers on my car

Painted calipers is good. 👍

Online is broken though, no lobbies are visible in the list although I'm able to create a lobby. :(

I only looked at the adding a number on the car, I now got some blank white areas on my car?
Try painting the car again.

I like the idea of adding a racing number, just a shame that it can't be done to 'standard' cars too which we are using in this season.

Back