<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
Latest Points:

Drivers' Points:

S8DRIVERS190714_zps521c57c4.png

Teams' Points:

S8TEAMS190714_zps2a5e7837.png

Manufacturers' Points:

S8MANUFACTURERS190714_zps3937f8fa.png

Independents' Points:

S8INDEPENDENTS190714_zpsf876bdc1.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Willow Springs: Big Willow (24/07/14)
Laps: 15

Pit Window: 6 - 10

---------

Results:

1. Laguna Seca - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...seca-1-space-open.306584/page-48#post-9771157
  2. Indy Road Course - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ill-2-spaces-open.306584/page-57#post-9844475
  3. Apricot Hill - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...hill-1-space-open.306584/page-61#post-9876068
  4. Grand Valley Speedway - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...serve-spaces-open.306584/page-66#post-9892232

---------​

Alfa Romeo reduced by 10kg to 1320kg.

---

Final AWOL Warnings:

• killa_kandy
  • Infernothefox
  • mikey_2412
Miss next week and you will be removed from the series.

----

Harsk has been removed for failing to get his mythical PS3 in time.

Working on the assumption that karsten won't be back after his brief return. Let me know if wrong @azidahaka 👍

----

Locked-In This Week: @Ian_83 @SkengD @rolo912011 @Siggers @CptMadBean @canyondrifter @AudiMan2011 @Malcolm Tucker @hurleyman24 @DirtyNurbKing58

Pre-Qualifiers This Week: @gtp_Tenderly @iFuriousRacer @mrbrendon999 @samurai8juice @xflow1390 @kk20 @DR_ingo5 @Scaniabebe @Iceman220 @Infernothefox @1996mikey2412 @Tertiusfire @neljack @V8-Johnboy @swiftsmith

I'd like to apologize about my lack of activity recently... Work has really been catching up with me and I'm currently on the hunt for new car, too! Also, my Internet hasn't been the greatest really! :indiff:

I reckon the Merc will struggle for outright speed at Big Willow partly due to the short gear ratios. Draft is going to be key for everyone around here.

in pre season it was 1:21s i believe, can't remember fully

Yeah 21s seems to ring a bell, most be in here somewhere.
All I remember of pre-season testing here was just clipping the sand coming out of the final turn.
Kept control of the car only by heading off the other side of the track.
I had 2 options try turning hard left on the sand and maybe hit the fencing.
Or go the other side of it, ended up going to other side of the fence.
Only to find you can't get back on track :(

Yeah 21s seems to ring a bell, most be in here somewhere.
All I remember of pre-season testing here was just clipping the sand coming out of the final turn.
Kept control of the car only by heading off the other side of the track.
I had 2 options try turning hard left on the sand and maybe hit the fencing.
Or go the other side of it, ended up going to other side of the fence.
Only to find you can't get back on track :(
i remember the jump that throws u 30ft in the air and you land in pit.

Managed a 1:22.7 on a solo practice run. I fear the Merc will be horrendously off pace without draft on a power circuit such as Big Willow.

Im sorry for my lack of activity here but Im afraid i'll have to pull out. If possible put me on the reserves list. Hope you fellas have a good one.

That's a shame Killa. You'll always be welcome if there's room mate. 👍

I guess that life must be getting in the way....seems to be the issue with loads of people this time of year. I'm very much the same, I make time for the racing but I don't have any practice time now, or certainly not like I did have. I'm either working, gardening or sleeping, god I have a sad life. :lol:

Not you again in my draft :nervous:.
:lol: It could be worse, you could have me in your draft. I'm struggling with the front of the Renault, I swear that the Volvo was easier to judge where the front bumper was, it feels much different in the Renault, I can't get anywhere near as close without bumping the car ahead. The camera is a tiny bit different.

Are you online tomorrow in the daytime Mad? I've got a few deliveries coming, but I should be about during the day.

Well I thought I was in with a chance again this race.... That was until Skeng came into my room and started doing 21.143 laps... Pretty amazing driving there... Us mere mortals will have to settle for what ever is left after 1st from now on....

21.1? WTF. :banghead:
Well that's tomorrows race decided then.

Dam he got quicker, he did the same in my room but he got a 1:21.2??

:lol: It could be worse, you could have me in your draft. I'm struggling with the front of the Renault, I swear that the Volvo was easier to judge where the front bumper was, it feels much different in the Renault, I can't get anywhere near as close without bumping the car ahead. The camera is a tiny bit different.

Are you online tomorrow in the daytime Mad? I've got a few deliveries coming, but I should be about during the day.

I'll be on from about 13:00 m8
@rolo912011 due to personal issues I am out sorry, nice racing for the seasons guys. Be back one day.

:(

Back