<- BTCC-8 -> PleaseD1e Doubles Up! PAR Teams, Renault Manufacturers, canyondrifter IndependentsFinished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 2,698 comments
I don't have any stability issues and my PS3 is an original phat one. :confused: How full is your hard drive, I must admit that I had a clear out before installing GT6, I've got around 7-gig of free space at the moment.

Are you stopping online for a while? I may join you if you are.:)
I don't have any stability issues and my PS3 is an original phat one. :confused: How full is your hard drive, I must admit that I had a clear out before installing GT6, I've got around 7-gig of free space at the moment.

Are you stopping online for a while? I may join you if you are.:)

Old 60gb ps3 up in the bed room, only does netflixs or some blue ray flims.

Slim 500gb ps3 down stairs.

Yeah will be online for a bit m8

Found oldstig got a room open ;)
BTCC practice room but friends only tho (too many random people join), was trying to see what times I get around the RBR in my JAAAG,
got 44.1, a possible 43.8, but I still don't know how people are getting 42s, maybe its the car or I'm loosing out somewhere, gonna try my megane on there later.

Since I've been gone, I've been practicing and trying to match 'fastest lap times' set in BTCC-8 races
my times so far:

Brands: low 35s
Apricot: high 28s
Grand valley: low 05s
Laguna: high 34s

all over a sec off :(

I've tried a few cars and it's fairly clear that this track suits FWD. I'm more confident in the Renault and although my cornering speeds are generally lower than the RWD cars it more than makes up for it on the straight.

If any test racing done, can you note if your car starts in 3rd gear.
I've had this before not sure when and where, but me and Ian had one 4 lap test race.
And my car was in 3rd gear when I pulled off :grumpy:

Sure it was back in the nissan days, or it may of been a track removed.

Not sure if I'm around tomorrow but if I am I'll be up for a test night tomorrow.
Maybe a good idea for our week off is test night from 19:00 to 20:00 tomorrow night.
Get a few 4 laps racing in sort of thing

despite the long straights I am still using the gear setup from the last race
I'm using pretty much the same box too. I've extended 5th and 6th very slightly, but that's all I've had to do.

Made a minor adjustment to the suspension, but the basics of the tune are the same as I usually use, I have had to fiddle with the LSD though.

BTCC practice room but friends only tho (too many random people join), was trying to see what times I get around the RBR in my JAAAG,
got 44.1, a possible 43.8, but I still don't know how people are getting 42s, maybe its the car or I'm loosing out somewhere, gonna try my megane on there later.

Since I've been gone, I've been practicing and trying to match 'fastest lap times' set in BTCC-8 races
my times so far:

Brands: low 35s
Apricot: high 28s
Grand valley: low 05s
Laguna: high 34s

all over a sec off :(
I got my jag round in 43.2, struggled to get it lower though

I've got an air compressor with a blow gun attachment. So I basically blew air through the vents on the PS3 and any other little gaps I could find. The dust soon flew out. :lol:

Some take their PS3's apart and use a vacuum cleaner.

Mikey asked what happen in a test race tonight.
We all said he had a little lag, this great some great lag mikey.

Wow

That..is...an insane amount of lag.

My first race last season at Silverstone I saw Blab cut across like 2 corners and I was thinking "WTF is he doing?" but then he disconnected.

Back