<- BTCC -> Honda Integra Cup Season 2 - rolo wins a title at the 13th attempt!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,178 comments
  • 59,572 views
I have mixed feelings about it but I guess its always been weak so leave it be .
 
Mind if I join an an independent? This will be my first series.

theGaz6076 #88
 
Thanks. Can't wait to see you guys on the track. Are we doing a pre-season? Could do with getting used to all the regulations.
 
Thanks. Can't wait to see you guys on the track. Are we doing a pre-season? Could do with getting used to all the regulations.

11th September will be a pre-season race night, non-championship where no points are scored. I'll let all know which track we're going to nearer the time. It'll be run as a normal race night would with the 3 races and what have you.
 
That's good then. I'll add you when I log in tonight. Will need to buy the car and get some practice in.
 
I have a good feeling about numbers this year! :mischievous:
 
We'd probably be lucky to scrape double figures.
 
Lol :p i never thought about that >.< and i think it will be us 3 at most :) if Mad doesn't join then that's fine :p and if Stig doesn't join either then I shall be independant lol
I'm in,
can you sign me up please rolo?
Sibbystiggy / TheOldStig / #26 / Rothmans Honda Racing

I accept mikey's team offer but as of now the colour scheme is undecided
👍
 
@rolo912011 How about doing 8 rounds but with a mid-season break?

This should be a close season and I'm expecting some tight racing. 👍 The success penalty worked really well last time, it gave everyone a chance at grabbing a podium.
 
Yes id vote for 8 too , those penalties are tricky , i remember red leader holding back in some races to be faster for others .
 
Yes id vote for 8 too , those penalties are tricky , i remember red leader holding back in some races to be faster for others .
that's why he won the championship

at nurb (final round) there was him ian and me in the top 3, then red moved over at the line to give ian the win and me 2nd which allowed him to take huge points that race

can't wait for Monaco!!! :D
 
Yes id vote for 8 too , those penalties are tricky , i remember red leader holding back in some races to be faster for others .
Red was the master of tactical racing. :lol: I can remember some of the things he told me and I was like, 'OMG, how do you come up with an idea like that'. :lol: I miss racing with that guy more than anyone.
 
Red was the master of tactical racing. :lol: I can remember some of the things he told me and I was like, 'OMG, how do you come up with an idea like that'. :lol: I miss racing with that guy more than anyone.
I remember that time we asked what track he couldn't do and said gravel, like Toscana, so we were going to vote for that track next :lol:
 
Yes id vote for 8 too , those penalties are tricky , i remember red leader holding back in some races to be faster for others .
You gave away the secret to winning now ;)
 
So is a 1:32.307 a good time around Motegi East?
 
Think I'm teaming up with Blue again, we not sure on colour.

But I like this one :)

Gemasolar_zps200a8542.jpg
 
Not sure I did a lot of online racing today, not Btcc related
Might need to have a bash at it then, nail the apexes like you usually do!
 
Back