<- BTCC -> Honda Integra Cup Season 2 - rolo wins a title at the 13th attempt!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,178 comments
  • 59,575 views
I really haven't seen much difference in lap times on and off when I tested it. car feels different but same times
 
10 does sound like an awful lot of difference.
 
1.31.8xx as a best for me. Averaging about 1.32 for now.
 
1.31.8xx as a best for me. Averaging about 1.32 for now.
Was that offline? Even still that sounds a little too fast...
 
Nope. Created a room online for it. Got that on my 3rd lap I think. Tyres down to 8 on the fronts after about 11-12 laps.

Edit: I had tyre/fuel setting to normal. Just checked that it should of been set to fast :banghead:
 
Hi I'd like to sign up I'm a complete newbie when it comes to grand turismo 6

My ps is oRaceTuned

Privateer and could I have the number 92 thanks

And hi to everyone :)
 
Was that offline? Even still that sounds a little too fast...

Hmm 1:30.870 online on 2nd lap 1:37.871 lap 1.
But lap 1 when you come out the pits.

Maybe it was the 1:30s I could not get under not the 1:40s lol
 
Oh and room open, not sure for how long.

Also adding oRaceTuned to my buddy list, make sure you add Rolo m8
oRaceTuned
 
Just added you to my buddy list don't think you was on it.

I may need to remake room if you want to join
 
Back