<- BTCC -> Japanese Sports Coupé Cup - skengdigi is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 423 comments

Keep Spa DLC or replace with a non-DLC track?

• Keep Spa

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Replace Spa with a non-DLC track

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now this looks to be a great series. Count me in. I'll take the toyota. đź‘Ť

Tuning prohibited. Does that include setup changes? If not then how bout it.

Yes means no changing anything just get in the car and drive it .

Does it really mean even changing the gearing is banned? I thought it only covered parts. I'm not fussed if it stops you changing parts as well as setup tuning, just wasn't sure.

rolo912011
Does it really mean even changing the gearing is banned? I thought it only covered parts. I'm not fussed if it stops you changing parts as well as setup tuning, just wasn't sure.

Stops you changing anything on the car, setup has to be default except braking balance

Just wondering are all three cars setup in the same way?

They are supposed to be , i guess we wont know until the season starts .

I hope we get a good turnout , it should be fun and really close .

Races will probably be on thursdays

SkengD
They are supposed to be , i guess we wont know until the season starts .

I hope we get a good turnout , it should be fun and really close .

Races will probably be on thursdays

Was just wondering if Subaru has different suspension to the Toyota, because then they aren't equal. I would check but I only have the Toyota

I have all 3 and they all seem to be the same , same specs and drivetrain .

I will do some tests after we finish the btcc season .

I'm in :D

Finished stint 3 of the Tsukuba enduro and I'm still enjoying it so I'm in.

Sign me up to the BRZ (like the spoiler!)

I'm in :D

Finished stint 3 of the Tsukuba enduro and I'm still enjoying it so I'm in.

Sign me up to the BRZ (like the spoiler!)

Great to have you back đź‘Ť:)

Remember all, calendar/track vote closes on Friday. Usual deal - PM me your 6 tracks in preference order.

Great to have you back đź‘Ť:)

Remember all, calendar/track vote closes on Friday. Usual deal - PM me your 6 tracks in preference order.

No worries mate,

Was hitting BO2 quite hard and fell out of love with GT, now I don't play BO so I'm back on GT, although I am enjoying ME3/WRC Poweslide aswell but they don't provide the hardcore fix I need!

Gonna try and finish the enduro by Friday so I can test the BRZ but its gonna be difficult, have 5hrs45mins left but I can only manage a hour at a time on that track!

Will pm tracks Thursday night I reckon....

I have finally picked up one of the cars for this series (I'm not 100% announcing that I shall join). However;

Even though Aero Parts are banned, can you add Front and Rear parts, as it doesn't increase the PP?

I have finally picked up one of the cars for this series (I'm not 100% announcing that I shall join). However;

Even though Aero Parts are banned, can you add Front and Rear parts, as it doesn't increase the PP?

From memory, think you Can only do oil change, engine overhaul and change the brake balance.

Can i just vote against dlc tracks? Its a hevay uncalled for championship hindrance to those not having them even with drop scores....

Can i just vote against dlc tracks? Its a hevay uncalled for championship hindrance to those not having them even with drop scores....

Considering this series is only 6 rounds (with one drop score), perhaps having DLC would be a bit unnecessary. đź‘Ť

If anyone wants a re-vote to get rid of their DLC picks then you're welcome to do so, otherwise I'll just go with the next option down the list.

PS: My series' will never have Motegi in them anyway because I don't have that DLC. :sly: That may change but paying ÂŁ4 just for Motegi seems pretty excessive to me.

Motegi has more value than Spa because you get different versions of the track .

They are good tracks worth the money .

Motegi has more value than Spa because you get different versions of the track .

They are good tracks worth the money .

Agreed, Spa is awesome but Motegi is also a great track, lots of places to overtake and it's fun plus you get 4 versions.

If your dropping points from a round there is no reason Motegi shouldn't be included esp if 90% has it.

Your never going to please everybody but that doesn't mean it should be ruled out esp if enough people vote for it.

Agreed, Spa is awesome but Motegi is also a great track, lots of places to overtake and it's fun plus you get 4 versions.

If your dropping points from a round there is no reason Motegi shouldn't be included esp if 90% has it.

Your never going to please everybody but that doesn't mean it should be ruled out esp if enough people vote for it.

Question is, would I be able to run the Motegi event if I don't have the track?

No idea!

If you in a lobby and don't have it you can't join the race but you can't watch, all it would take is the host to have it and you be in the lobby to change settings etc......

No, you won't...
When you try to enter the pits it will give a error message saying you don't have the track installed...

FINAL Calendar:

1. Rome - 04/04/13

2. Spa - 11/04/13

3. Trial Mountain -18/04/13

4. Grand Valley Speedway - 25/04/13

5. Suzuka - 02/05/13

6. Fuji F - 09/05/13

Latest Posts

Back