<- BTCC -> Japanese Sports Coupé Cup - skengdigi is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 423 comments

Keep Spa DLC or replace with a non-DLC track?

• Keep Spa

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Replace Spa with a non-DLC track

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The calendar looks pretty good:tup:

Nice to see some different tracks in there.....apart from Grand Valley which always seems to make it in:sly:

Finally finished Tsukuba!

Ran some laps in a stock BRZ and have to say it feels really nice!

So any body decided on there colour scheme yet?

I've had a little play a little play around but I wanna make sure no one else is running something similar.

Oh and is this a team championship or individuals?

So any body decided on there colour scheme yet?

Oh and is this a team championship or individuals?

I think I'm going yellow with black wheels.

I'm willing to run a Teams' Championship if there is enough interest for one. If 3 teams form then I'll run one, if not then there's not much point. If there's no Teams' Championship then there will be no Independents' Championship either. There will definitely be a Manufacturers' Championship between Scion, Subaru and Toyota.

I think I'm going yellow with black wheels.

I'm willing to run a Teams' Championship if there is enough interest for one. If 3 teams form then I'll run one, if not then there's not much point. If there's no Teams' Championship then there will be no Independents' Championship either. There will definitely be a Manufacturers' Championship between Scion, Subaru and Toyota.

That's one combo off my list haha,

I have quite a few paints marked so I'm sure I can have a unique paint job.

If your running a manufactures championship, I guess your gonna game to make sure none off them is over picked....

If your running a manufactures championship, I guess your gonna game to make sure none off them is over picked....

Not so much this time, considering the Subaru is a £0.79 DLC and the other two are available free. If Toyota and Scion were to get full I'm not gonna force people to have to spend money to take part. 👍

Maybe I could compromise in that I average out the total score for each Manufacturer at a round by dividing it by the number of drivers they have, and then do the championship that way.

Im using the subaru so i can team up with anyone who is as well , my car is blue and gold rims

Not so much this time, considering the Subaru is a £0.79 DLC and the other two are available free. If Toyota and Scion were to get full I'm not gonna force people to have to spend money to take part. 👍

Maybe I could compromise in that I average out the total score for each Manufacturer at a round by dividing it by the number of drivers they have, and then do the championship that way.

Didn't actually realise it was paid DLC haha, so yeah I guess you can't do that.

So far we have 4 GT, 3 FR-S and 2 BRZ with 1 driver saying GT/BRZ, if he goes BRZ it will make things abit more even,

I'll probably be running my Lexus Lime Green again.👍

Green was another I had on my list, not sure if it was the LFA colour but still looking nice either way.

I have 6/7 possibles so I'm still good!

priesty_lfc
Green was another I had on my list, not sure if it was the LFA colour but still looking nice either way.

I have 6/7 possibles so I'm still good!
Yeah I always run that green haha I really like it, looks great with black wheels.👍

Also has anyone set any times yet? Ive not done any testing

Something around 1:24, possibly 1:23.

I reckon high 22's for the faster guys....

My only timed lap but running a DS3 and AT and with a car still at the stock 192bhp I hit 1:24.5.

Wasn't the best lap and I know running my wheel and MT and at 202bhp should be a decent bit faster plus Skeg/Andy and Rolo are faster than me!

Can't today as going out for the day in abit.

Will be on tomorrow night to 7-9ish probably.

Still playing with my colour scheme, possibly white on white or white rims, blue body (depends on Skegs shade of blue), or maybe something else.......

Ill open a lounge in the next hour and post room number .

Or if a later time is better let me know guys and we meet up when more of us are online .

I decided for a BR-Z in Gun Metal gray with orange wheels to equalize the manufacturer count a bit.

I'm up for some testing tonight.

I would like to announce my entry to the Support Series to the BTCC Series.
I have not fully decided on my Vehicle yet, but that should be announced within a few days!

Rolo, if you could add my name to the Drivers list, that'd be appreciated!

14 down now, let's hope at least 12 make the first event. 👍

I can open my lounge if people want to test?

Back