BTCC Online Championship S3 - Season Finale: Grand Valley Speedway

  • Thread starter Thread starter rolo912011
  • 541 comments
  • 26,186 views

Which day of the week should the BTCCOC take place?

  • Monday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Wednesday

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Thursday

    Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Friday

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Saturday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

    Votes: 5 41.7%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
Impossible for me to win all Gedi as to do is show up in one race , grid will be small so he will finish in the top 10 .

If I can show :nervous:
 
Any times for GVS?
 
Last edited:
Haven't been round GVS yet. I seemed as if a lot of regulars were going to miss this round. Don't know if i'll just give this one a miss. It's not as fun with lack of numbers
 
Yeh quite upset ill have to miss it , i would of made it exciting .

Congrats Gedi the champ , ill get you next season .
 
Yeh quite upset ill have to miss it , i would of made it exciting .

Congrats Gedi the champ , ill get you next season .

thats a shame :( has been good racing you 👍 and thanks :cheers:
 
Who's hosting the race tmw? As I can make my final BTCC race. :)
 
Who's hosting the race tmw? As I can make my final BTCC race. :)

You retiring ?

I can actually make the race again so see some of you tomorrow .
 
You retiring ?

I can actually make the race again so see some of you tomorrow .

Cool be nice to race you, think the Audi will struggle there tho.
 
Who's hosting the race tmw? As I can make my final BTCC race. :)

In my lounge, that's one thing that won't change :D
 
Not gona be able to make it tomorrow guys.
 
Who is racing tmw?

Me & Skeng so far
 
You said "final BTCC race"

Im there. So its me you, skeng, geeky, karsten, that are confirmed

Yeah my days are up I think, wasn't nice half way through the season when people lost interest and a few other things.

Ahh so geeky will host :)
 
My participation in Season 4 is a little bit in doubt, at least to begin with. This may well also affect my participation in V8s for the first few rounds. Sorry folks, but life calls...

Please tell me tonight's results though so I can finish off the points.
 
Yeh if the interest for season 4 is poor i might as well just retire myself , its no fun unless the grid has at least 12
 
I thought the whole point in the date change was so the grid should stay full more often?!?

I would be surprised if there are less than 12 people interested, it's way to early for people to be ruling themselves out!

:/
 
I thought the whole point in the date change was so the grid should stay full more often?!?

I would be surprised if there are less than 12 people interested, it's way to early for people to be ruling themselves out!

:/

Hopefully I'll be able to participate in all the races next season due to the new race day. Maybe we just need to recruit more drivers if people are beginning to feel bored about this series?

Btw, I don't think I'll be able to race tonight unfortunately...
 
My participation in Season 4 is a little bit in doubt, at least to begin with. This may well also affect my participation in V8s for the first few rounds. Sorry folks, but life calls...

Please tell me tonight's results though so I can finish off the points.

I know that feeling (although getting better, I have been able to keep up to date with this weeks going on).
Be sad to lose you :guilty:

Will post results for you once finish 👍
 
Sorry for not saying anything recently, I've been busy and recently had a shortage of internet for a few days. I will be there for the GVS finale.

P.S: It's my birthday. Woo :D !
 
i might miss the final race today... haven't got time to do any lap at all, no setup, and no way i can even be close to audi or bmws...

to add on that it's snowing and internet will be affected
 
Ill be on in half n hour
 
Anyone else want to join? only 5 at the moment :?
 
Ok season 3 is over, I will post the results soon :)
Preprations for season 4 begin https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=269075

If drivers would like to make any suggetions please do.

As for videos, I have not done them due to the commentary and time restrictions :( I could do them without and turn it into a music video kind of thing?
 
Back