BTCC Online Championship S3 - Season Finale: Grand Valley Speedway

  • Thread starter Thread starter rolo912011
  • 541 comments
  • 26,186 views

Which day of the week should the BTCCOC take place?

  • Monday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Wednesday

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Thursday

    Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Friday

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Saturday

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

    Votes: 5 41.7%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
It's your commentary that makes the vids :)
 
I know ;) It's a talent.
I'l see what I can do
 
Geeky, I think most of us would be fine with just a 5-ish minute recap of each race 👍
 
Who got fastest lap? I forgot to save replay :)
 
1st Gedi69
2nd Killa_kandy
3rd Geky30
4th sc61jgw
5th Skengdigi

Fastest Lap: Killa_Kandy 2.04.082s

And guess who is just finilizing the short highlights of Autmn Ring Race 1 :)
 
Last edited:
1st Gedi69
2nd Killa_kandy
3rd Geky30
4th sc61jgw
5th Skengdigi

Fastest Lap: Killa_Kandy 2.04.082s

And guess who is just finilizing the short highlights of Autmn Ring Race 1 :)

Wow not many participants last night :(

Looking forward to it geeky!
 
There was only one race last night?
 
Awesome Geeky 👍 goodwork :)
 
Is there sound?


I'm not getting any :/
 
Is there sound?


I'm not getting any :/

Strange,
I know I had aload of stuff before 2minute mark :crazy:
I will have to investigate that ;)
 
Last edited:
Strange it's working now??

Anyway, I accidentally put auto captions on via the settings, haha it's very funny!
 
the fight with weezy was a lot more than just that :D but hearing geeky's commentary again made me cheer up and wish to race a bit mor :)
 
Nice video Geeky....i enjoyed that.

You're right Karsten, think we were battling the whole of the second stint. Looking back at that i should have had you on at the long left hander. I was sure i had hit you during the race (at least i thought iheard contact) so slowed down a bit and gave you the position. Looking at the video though there doesn;t look like there was any contact at all :(
 
Glad you like them guys :D
Anything I should look out for Race 2?
 
me and weezy at it again :D
 
Great video geeky. "duck tape wont fix that", "no I mean duck tape will fix it"
Lmao what you been smoking. :lol:

Race 1 julle was on my bumper the entire second stint. He gained so much in sectors 1 and 2 but sector 3 I had great traction so managed to stay ahead in the straight. Great racing mate. 👍
 
Final points now up.

Here are the all-time driver statistics after Season 3:

alltimeafterseason3.png


Maybe see you in Season 4.
 
Final points now up.

Here are the all-time driver statistics after Season 3:

Maybe see you in Season 4.

Very surprised by the driver totals :)
 
Quiet round here isn't it?
 
Finished in it.:dopey:
 
Great video geeky. "duck tape wont fix that", "no I mean duck tape will fix it"
Lmao what you been smoking. :lol:

Race 1 julle was on my bumper the entire second stint. He gained so much in sectors 1 and 2 but sector 3 I had great traction so managed to stay ahead in the straight. Great racing mate. 👍

Yeah it was a great battle! Second race you were miles ahead though :)

We really need more drivers for next season - Like in the good ol' days :D
 
Last edited:
Glad you like them guys :D
Anything I should look out for Race 2?

When is the next video coming? :)

Any plans for a testrace this Thursday/Friday?
 
When is the next video coming? :)

Any plans for a testrace this Thursday/Friday?

All I can say is soon, couldn't do it sunday or monday :guilty:
but I'll get round to it

haven't planned any test races but I will leave that to the drivers :sly:
 
All I can say is soon, couldn't do it sunday or monday :guilty:
but I'll get round to it

haven't planned any test races but I will leave that to the drivers :sly:

It will be worth the wait geeky 👍
 
Back