<- BTCC -> Renault Megane Trophy - Skeng wins his fourth title!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 770 comments
I'm generally interested but will wait for a provisional Track lineup before committing.
I'd be running #48

Also a question about the handicap: what are conditions for its removal?

For tuning prohibited, is it like in GT5 where no settings can be altered as well? Haven't gotten around to testing the online part of gt6 yet.

I'm generally interested but will wait for a provisional Track lineup before committing.
I'd be running #48

Also a question about the handicap: what are conditions for its removal?

For tuning prohibited, is it like in GT5 where no settings can be altered as well? Haven't gotten around to testing the online part of gt6 yet.

I'll sign you up for now, but let me know if you change your mind. :) I'll make up a calendar today.

This is how the handicap system works - if you finish in the Top 5 in Race 1 for example, then you are given a horsepower penalty for Race 2. As it stands right now, it's -24hp for 1st place, -20 for 2nd, -16 for 3rd, -12 for 4th and -8 for 5th.

Say you win Race 1, so you're given a 24hp penalty to run in Race 2. If you don't finish in the Top 5 in Race 2 then your penalty is taken away completely for Race 3, and you run full power in Race 3. If you finish 3rd in Race 2, for example, then your penalty changes so you have to run -16hp for Race 3.

In between weeks penalties are given out for the Top 5 in the Driver's Standings, so the person leading has a -24hp penalty for Race 1 the following week, and so on. Hope that helps.

Annoyingly the GT6 lounges don't have the option to set Tuning Prohibited at the moment, or even to do spec checks for individual cars. I sense there's going to have to be a lot of trust involved to ensure fairness in this game :/

Provisional Calendar:

1. Indianapolis Road Course - 09/01/14

2. Deep Forest - 16/01/14

3. Spa-Francorchamps - 23/01/14

4. Willow Springs - 30/01/14

5. Autumn Ring - 06/02/14

6. Apricot Hill - 13/02/14

I thought the one make series was for everybody to get used to the physics and for you to try the new tracks to make sure there suitable for BTCC?

Just surprised not to see more if the new tracks.

I thought the one make series was for everybody to get used to the physics and for you to try the new tracks to make sure there suitable for BTCC?

Just surprised not to see more if the new tracks.

Most of the tracks are being saved for <-BTCC-7->. That's when we'll start going to places like Brands Hatch, Silverstone, Motegi, Bathurst etc.

Prepared to replace either Autumn Ring or Deep Forest with one of these three if necessary/wanted. Opinions?

I'd replace Deep Forest with Brands Hatch GP. I hate Deep Forest.

Just my 2 cents.

Stretch is a great driver , been racing with him for a while now

Yesterday my gt6 kept freezing when joining a lounge with 12 drivers i have no clue whats going on if its the game or my ps3

I had a few issues with gt5 but nothing like this , i couldnt even watch the race

Replace autumn ring , deep forest is great

Yeah I did think that afterwards lol

Tbf tho I haven't ran at all yet online so I have no idea what the pit entry/exits are like. There are also different variants so you could run a certain track but a different lay out just to mix it up abit.

Re the online lobby, I can't believe that stuff is missing! Wtf?

A shameless plug, but i'm trying to run a new serie and so far i'm facing zero interest :P

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...able-weather-light-15-spots-available.292992/

If any of you guys is interested or willingly to throw around some suggestions or opinions i would be glad to hear them!

Btw with the GAZILLION of people complaining for enduro not being in the game i expected more interest in it :D

As usual, take out a thing a random feature and all will be vocal about it, put it back and most of the complainer won't look at it lol

Totally missed this thread, I've been too busy for venturing onto the forums much.

I see that I've already been added to the grid line-up (thanks Canyon). I'll be running car number 6 because I finished 6th last season, I like to run my finishing position. :)

I like the track line-up, good job.

@captmadbean
cool vid m8 but not surprised. However i reckon shakey byrne kick all their ass's loool ;)

No don't think so shakey dam good rider m8, but Alex Lowes on fire really.
The fireblade not really doing that well, needs updating really.
So to win on it you've got to be in top form.
Kawasaki on the other hand been flying the last two years.
With Shakey winning last year and Tom so close to winning WSB.
It was great to see Tom win WSB this year and a very close end to BSS.
I just not a Kawasaki fan really, having an older 02 plate blade.
I always happy to see Honda win things :)

Going back to Alex whats he doing next year?
know he been testing for Suzuki in WSB, So I guess that be his next move?

Why don't honda just give him Leon Haslam ride?

And before Rolo starts with guys go get a room, can I have Number 42 again m8 ;)
Team still not sure on anyone want to join me or I join them?

Im looking to recruit to Diesel Pig only. Msg me if interested. Yeah m8, lowes on fire and i hope he doesnt go, a cracking rider. Does anyone fancy a test run tonight? i'll open a room if anyone wants to join :)

Im looking to recruit to Diesel Pig only. Msg me if interested. Yeah m8, lowes on fire and i hope he doesnt go, a cracking rider. Does anyone fancy a test run tonight? i'll open a room if anyone wants to join :)

Would if GT6 would let me login m8
Getting ID=1:536 warning then another warning telling me to singing to psn.
I AM :banghead:

Also Blue if your looking for a team m8 I'll join you, I'm not a Diesel Pig.
But a pig maybe :cheers:

Provisional Calendar:

1. Indianapolis Road Course - 09/01/14

2. Deep Forest - 16/01/14

3. Spa-Francorchamps - 23/01/14

4. Willow Springs - 30/01/14

5. Autumn Ring - 06/02/14

6. Apricot Hill - 13/02/14

There got to be brands Hatch gp and indy plus Silverstone, it's BTCC.
Big shame Oulton park not in GT6, best track in England really

Pfft, lay down the house rules you need game time! :cheers:

I'll be on but I wanna finish National A first so I'll probably be running that.

National A: all done my end m8

I'm now watching Brave on sky seems 13 year old took over tv.

It very scottich drinking, fighting and lots of red hair and it's a PG!

I'm interested Rolo, but I would like to PM you regarding my duration in the series over the coming Series..

Cool,

1 race in on IB so still have a long way to go haha

Enjoying it tho, quote looking forward to hitting online properly at some point!

Back