<- BTCC -> Renault Megane Trophy - Skeng wins his fourth title!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 770 comments
There got to be brands Hatch gp and indy plus Silverstone, it's BTCC.
Big shame Oulton park not in GT6, best track in England really

As I said, willing to replace Autumn Ring or Deep Forest with either one of those or Motegi (East probably).

I'm interested Rolo, but I would like to PM you regarding my duration in the series over the coming Series..

Go on then, send it 👍

Canyon and I did some testing at Deep Forest and Brands Hatch GP yesterday and had to crank up the tyre/fuel depletion up to very fast. We also fell foul of a bad bump at the end of the small tunnel which can throw the car off balance if hit wrong. Other than that the car felt nicely balanced and great to drive

Canyon did a 1:19.3 at Deep Forest whilst I couldn't get below the 1:20's. At Brands Hatch, we were both in the 1:33's.

I had a go in the megane last night. Was pretty good to drive. Easy enough to drive so should give you guys some close racing.

I was on comfort softs though, so no idea what its like on the sport softs.

AnnouncementDiesel pig would like to confirm the signing of CaptMadBean. Looking forward to challenging PAR, was gonna run blue paint like last year, but pointless now. But glad to see so many Chelsea supporters nowaday lool. welcome to the team m8 :)

Not sure if you guys are aware of the tire bug presently in gt6 , apparently after your first pit stop in a race your tires are about 2 seconds slower no matter what tire u switch to

Hopefully will be patched soon, just ruins endurance racing until then

He probably already new 24 was gone but his sloppy tendencies do hold the poor lad back.........please be gentle Rolo and a little understanding.

Nel.xx

:lol: shh JB ;) xx

Need to get back into the swing of things and this looks like a great series to do so :)

Thanks! I'll take #32 btw. If anyone wants to team up let me know.

When are you on next?

I could be down for teaming up if you fancied it? Admittedly if I'm massively slower than you I'd leave it but if were pretty close Id be up for it....

When are you on next?

I could be down for teaming up if you fancied it? Admittedly if I'm massively slower than you I'd leave it but if were pretty close Id be up for it....
I'm gonna be on in a few minutes after I eat and smoke. I'll add you, which profile?

Just leaving for my Xmas party! add priesty_lfc, if you run some laps let my know your times (via pm/PSN) and I'll try tomorrow (hangover permitting)

AnnouncementDiesel pig would like to confirm the signing of CaptMadBean. Looking forward to challenging PAR, was gonna run blue paint like last year, but pointless now. But glad to see so many Chelsea supporters nowaday lool. welcome to the team m8 :)

Thank you m8

nel! Welcome to BTCC! :)

Sign-ups full, reserves still accepted.

Well if I can make a round by some magic, will be using paulmac2k9 for now.

I'll get the GTP_ up and running soon though.

I meant for you to sign me up as a reserve like BTCC Rolo.

I also got a tonne of my Pirtek paint so you can guess where this is going..

Sapphire Metallic / Yellow Pirtek Racing / #77

He probably already new 24 was gone but his sloppy tendencies do hold the poor lad back.........please be gentle Rolo and a little understanding.

Nel.xx

Haha I see. Didn't fancy the comeback this time jb? :sly:

Not sure if you guys are aware of the tire bug presently in gt6 , apparently after your first pit stop in a race your tires are about 2 seconds slower no matter what tire u switch to

Hopefully will be patched soon, just ruins endurance racing until then

There will probably be a few bugs to iron out, so it's going to be very important to run test races this month. Starting this Thursday? I think we might need to make sure the PP handicap still works with the extra power of this car compared to the Integra.

Rolo let me know what color car i should buy before i buy it please

I'd like to run midnight purple but I'm not sure how easy it is to get hold of that right now.

Are these room settings final? How long will the races be?
If we're keeping to last seasons rules, usually 3x 20 mins approx races. you'll get the hang of it by the second round m8 :)

Yup, this is the way it's being planned to run this season. Indeed, it will take a couple of rounds to get used to but you'll be familiar in no time 👍

I meant for you to sign me up as a reserve like BTCC Rolo.

I also got a tonne of my Pirtek paint so you can guess where this is going..

Sapphire Metallic / Yellow Pirtek Racing / #77

Oh my bad, switched that now. Aivo now has a full-time seat. Listed you with those details 👍

Back