<- BTCC -> Renault Megane Trophy - Skeng wins his fourth title!Finished 

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 770 comments
Wow lots of interest so it's looking good for a full grid for the first race.with rolo and sken teaming up its going to be a hard fight for PAR this season but we are looking forward to the challenge ...I'm using my wheel this season so to start off I'm going to be a little slower than last two seasons as its going to take me little while to get used to it...not an excuse more of an advanced apology for when I spin out pushing too hard and blocking the road...it's bound to happen at least once....Lol...

Btw rolo you can set up a room to be tuning prohibited...but tire selection is another issue...I couldn't find where to make it sport soft only...and you can ban NOS too...

Yeh I needed a teammate with a good attendance record this season .

Scania on sabbatical it seems but he should be back for BTCC 7 I hope .

I have my options open for a teammate for BTCC 7 , hell i might create my own team if i can think of a fancy name like you guys .

Anyone know what colours have been pick?

Diesel Pig Racing Team was going to run blue but that's gone.

Or would Rising Blue metallic be ok?
Or what about Indy yellow pearl, sure rolo runs yellow?
Or what about passion red, not sure if anyone runs red?

Maybe an idea to list Drivers team and colours Plus numbers, on first page rolo.

DirtyNurbKing58
hey guys, can i please encourage you to look at karstens enduro GT300, i've done some testing and it seems awsome, thanks :)
Thanks a lot mate! Just saw your post, and i appreciate ur help :) the rules are almost done and so is the car bwlancing... Hope more people wil jump in after the tests are done. The cars are so beautiful and fun to drive :)

If anyone wants to team up under scuderia fronzini, i would be glad. I just ask teammates to be always in race :)

Rolo, probably my fault for listing my colours in the name. (Force of habit..) But you listed me as Yellow Pirtek Racing :P. Yellow ofc refers to my wheel colour :sly:.

if you don't mind training togheter a bit along the week and , you won't drop out of the championship halfway you are welcome to join Scuderia Fronzini :)

Unless you've glitched dropping 100k on it does seem a lot as money is quit hard to come by.

I'm inly on IB so still got quite away to go

Get glitching Skengy 60 million in half hour easy done. Ive never spent so much on cars in one go....................nice!!!!;)

Well at least pm me on how you do that, I would like sum money.
just bought BRZ GT300 base model £500.000 and now skint :bowdown:

Cant bother to do the glitch , I know this a spec race glitch where you can make 30 k in 1 minute so I do that if i need the quick cash

The M4 system is the better option as it goes:tup: Im too lazy for all the grinding lark so this was a god send for me i'd hurry up before they patch/fix it though.:sly:

I did it just a while ago , its too easy lol .

Well I guess ill do this a couple times like jb says and buy all the cars i wanted

how much do you get for the m4 when you sell it ?

Last edited:
if you don't mind training togheter a bit along the week and , you won't drop out of the championship halfway you are welcome to join Scuderia Fronzini :)

Yeah sure thing I had a quick go round Indy Road the other day, and don't worry I won't drop out Thursdays ideal for me at the moment 👍

Back