Btoryo's Gallery (Last Updated 6-30-2007)

• Thread starter Btoryo
  • 78 comments
Yey! No watermark this time! See the diffrence in the pictures now? Have to say that the 6th Sauber shot is really nice and the last Scooby shot is really nice as well. See you are steadily improving. Keep trying and you will get even better. Check out my gallery if you have time.

Nice amount of contrast in the Test Course battle set.
I really like the last F1 GT-R shot, nice aperture there.

I'm back ^^ long time since I've posted here, I'll start again with this Mercedes E32 AMG. There not good shots, at least thats what my opinion is, I don't know you guys decide.

Thanks again guys. I think I update too much lol.

Another one for you guys. I have to say this is my favorite set pf pictures I've taken. :dopey:

Dude the gauges look good as a banner. But it doesn't make sense since it's a GT4 gallery. Use it as a signature for benzworld.

P.S. when can I get the pics of my car?

Brilliant shots! I really like the exposure and contrast to highlight the reflections on the S2000! I also really like the evo shots on grand canyon, they look really good and spring to life with the dust flicked up from the back.

Brilliant shots! I really like the exposure and contrast to highlight the reflections on the S2000! I also really like the evo shots on grand canyon, they look really good and spring to life with the dust flicked up from the back.

Thanks man, you got nice shots in your gallery as well.

Its not supposed to be, TVR&FF got in a bit of trouble for posting other games in his GT4 Gallery, but as long as a mod don't spot you don't worry about it.

I agree with Franz, the first is a very interesting angle for sure.:tup:Nice Gallery BTW.

the rallye shots are looking pretty good. i like all of them. the amuse set arent bad either, except i wish they were a bit cleaner than they were. i find the bmw pics a bit weird. must be the tone of the colors. pretty interesting though like franz said. i like the angles that you use for your photos, i can see you take your time panning the camera and what not. keep this up man. would love to see more from you soon.

I like the last S2k pic too. But I think it would look cleaner if you did less saturation and more contrast. And for brightness adjust the levels so they don't look washed out like the first 2 pics.
I like the 2nd to the last F1 picture. But why are you bringing LFS here?

Just thought I'd try my picture skills in a different game...

Anyways, update VW Bug/Beetle whatever you wanna call it...

Latest Posts

Back