Btoryo's Gallery (Last Updated 6-30-2007)

• Thread starter Btoryo
  • 78 comments
lol i have one looking like herbie down my road, where can i get the beetle? im desperate!and nice pictures, my favourite was number 1 because the lights where done nicely there :)

lol i have one looking like herbie down my road, where can i get the beetle? im desperate!and nice pictures, my favourite was number 1 because the lights where done nicely there :)

I think its from one of the licence group things. All gold in one of them I'm not sure.

I think the first one is the best. The second one the wheel is too close to the edge. And same with the 3rd one... in my opinion

I think you should add more contrast to make the colors pop more.

The BMW at Nanzenji is pretty original, I don't even recall ever seeing that car shot in a Phototravel location before. 👍

But like Driftnewb said, they could use a bit contrast to make them come to life, they seem dull (colorwise I mean).

And also, try not to fill the frame with the car right up to the edge, they're more pleasant and comfortable to see if they're better composed.
And if you're cropping part of the car while shooting, be sure to leave the other side of the car with 'breathing room', makes shots look a lot better.

On the NSX, I really like the last two shots, they're just great. 👍

Hi guys, I erased my GT4 file:dopey: now I have two cars in my garage, a Nissan Skyline R32, and a Mazda Kusabi I got from the licence test. I'll be getting shots of them soon. And thanks for visiting my gallery.:)

Hi guys, I erased my GT4 file:dopey: now I have two cars in my garage, a Nissan Skyline R32, and a Mazda Kusabi I got from the licence test. I'll be getting shots of them soon. And thanks for visiting my gallery.:)

NO!!!! WHY!!!!

is it because you gameshark'd your last file :rolleyes:

Latest Posts

Back