BTR, CTR, GT40, R8 GT3, R5 Turbo, Stratos, Cizeta: All fixed

  • Thread starter Thread starter rsergio007
  • 92 comments
  • 8,233 views
They're just no fun anymore...
 
My thoughts on CTR: lenghened braking distance, no more trail braking, slightly more progressive sliding...

Overall, it reminds me of what it was in previous GTs.

Maybe a more thorough test/tuning is needed, but under the limited grip and braking, I'm not optimistic.
 
I tried out a few cars the other night, stock, online and did the Yellowbird and BTR back to back. The YB is now sublime and easily controlled and no longer the wild beast it once was. The BTR on the other hand, still feels the same to me as it did before the update, crazy, no grip in the rear, can't feel the front end..etc. I'd have to do more testing and on multiple tracks but it felt like the BTR was untouched to me.

try with BTR this wheel set up FFB at 10/controller steering sensitivity at 7
 
Back