Bugatti Teases a New Mystery Car, Unveiling is Imminent

It’s a shame how bad the ACO and FIA goof’d the hypercar regs. This thing should’ve been exactly the sort of car to be on the grid, along with stuff like the FXX-K and that new Lambo and the Senna and Aston Vulcan. Basically GT4 with 1000bhp hypercar track day monsters. But no, we got LMP1 with an even higher barrier for entry

Manufactures likely wouldn't race these track day specials even if the WEC did allow them since there really wouldn't be much benefit in doing so.

That's a Soldat car. I mean, look at those lights. Yup, totally Soldat.
If Bugatti were to really create something like the Crinale, this would likely be it.

(FACT: Despite Soldat taking the guise of Ferrari in Ridge Racer, Soldat is actually Bugatti, but in reverse, as they are an Italian brand with French roots, and that the Crinale in Ridge Racer 7 is obviously a Bugatti Veyron with hints of the Lamborghini Egoista without a windshield).

Good ol' VW Group, always rebranding anything!

lamborghini-vision-gran-turismo-teaser.jpg

Manufactures likely wouldn't race these track day specials even if the WEC did allow them since there really wouldn't be much benefit in doing so.
Make it privateer-only like GT3 and GTEam. Automatic cost control measure because of no works teams.

Make it privateer-only like GT3 and GTEam. Automatic cost control measure because of no works teams.

You obviously haven't been following the GT3 class very closely as costs have been rising rather quickly. There's also quite a few teams that receive factory support.

Well that makes me wonder,

How do you get this
176468_01_01_Ferrari_FXX_K.jpg

From that?

It was mainly to test the powertrain.

Yeah, it's just a design. Anyone can make a car that has those lights, but it doesn't mean they took the same exact car and renamed it a Bugatti lmao
What do the images have in common.

And since you can't find out, here's the answer.

They're both just the taillight beams.

It seems to be quite a common way to tease a new car these days. Healights or tailights with very little detail of anything else is a common current trend.

Last edited:
It seems to be quite a common way to tease a new car these days. Healights or tailights with very little detail of anything else is a common current trend.
It's a joke.
About how.
VW.
Recycle.
EVERYTHING.
(including the hot dog sausages they make, this is actually true)

What do the images have in common.

And since you can't find out, here's the answer.

They're both just the taillight beams.
Oh wow, they both have tail lights!

That doesn't make it a rebranding. I understand that Volkswagen uses the same platform for a bunch of their cars, but this is clearly completely built on a different drivetrain and chassis platform from the Lamborghini.

Oh wow, they both have tail lights!

That doesn't make it a rebranding. I understand that Volkswagen uses the same platform for a bunch of their cars, but this is clearly completely built on a different drivetrain and chassis platform from the Lamborghini.
Reply to me when you figure it out.

Back