Bugatti thread.

There's no way in the world in will be standard. Remember premium cars are not only cars that we haven't seen in previous iteration of GT/GTP, because we have seen videos of a premium Miata

There's no way in the world in will be standard. Remember premium cars are not only cars that we haven't seen in previous iteration of GT/GTP, because we have seen videos of a premium Miata

The Miata was in GT HD. So was the Skyline R32. The Miata is a premium in GT5. The R32 isn't.

And the fact that there isn't a Bugatti dealership in GT5 leads me to the conclusion that the Veyron is a standard car.

That's what I'm getting at. Some people seem to think that every car that has been included in a previous iteration of GT will simply be updated as a standard model, but that's obviously not the case (based on the case of the Miata).
And besides, why would you model the Miata as a premium model and not the Veyron? Because it's more significant? Not likely

Based off of evidence alone, we have to assume the Veyron will be standard. However, that does not mean that it will be. We simply don't know yet.

Well all we can do is assume because we haven't seen any evidence to suggest that it is either standard or premium. We haven't seen anywhere near the full 200 premium models so not sure why people are assuming that if we haven't seen it, it must be standard.

I'd much rather see the Veyron in GT5 than that old fashioned piece of an engineering abomination :P

I'd rather see a EB110 in GT5. Because the Veyron is the ugliest supercar in the world and the T35 is too old for my liking.
So what now? :eek:

countach 25 anniversary can't be standard, they use it also for old spot...
and in japan this kind of car is very very original...
the oldest yes, it will be standard...

Inb4 epic Bugatti Fanboy rage

carlist.jpg

From the complete carlist. S means Standard, mkay?

Im starting to think PD put zero love into the standards. I mean if theres doubles, its like they didnt even check to see if theres doubles!

Hopefully we will get a premium veyron in the form of a super sport premium in an update or DLC.

After seeing the Super Sport in action (time trial and top speed) compared to the regular Veyron, the regular one just doesn't feel like its king anymore. I know its far behind second so I don't feel excited about driving it, and the fact its a standard car in g5 really has me bummed. I was really looking forward to driving the veryon in all its SS premium glory.

There is no classic bugatti car (Type 35 :nervous: no Type 35) and the only Veyron is a standard model... so no cockpit view.

*Sigh*

The ratio circa100 honda, 100 mazda, 150 nissan, 100 toyotas, 1 bugatti is ... well...

There is hope for DLC (maybe).

gt5p had good dlc. For a prologue update, they added a fair bit of things and generally improved the game. SPec 3 is a much nicer game than the 1.0

When?

And GT5P had DLC ;)

Kaz said in an interview he wanted the disc to ship ad a complete game.

They have also been working on GT 6 for awhile now.

Sony on the other hand will gladly milk you dry.

Back