Bugatti Veyron Successor: Chiron

The Chiron to be revealed March 1st at 9:45am CET
View attachment 518279
New dimensions in weight, Jesus H. Christ.

But at least they've got the aerodynamics sorted out. The rear end is no longer as bulbous as the world's least aerodynamic car, the Miata. Instead, it just cuts off sharply which is much more conducive to speed.

So it's a fair chunk heavier, has no hybrid system, a lower top speed, and a higher price?

Whether I liked it or not, the original Veyron was a new milestone in hypercars. This doesn't seem like much of a change, certainly not after a decade. On the plus side, it does look miles better than the original's hyper-TT design. The interior looks great, and I really like the thin-line rear light.

So it's a fair chunk heavier, has no hybrid system, a lower top speed, and a higher price?

Whether I liked it or not, the original Veyron was a new milestone in hypercars. This doesn't seem like much of a change, certainly not after a decade. On the plus side, it does look miles better than the original's hyper-TT design. The interior looks great, and I really like the thin-line rear light.

To be fair, the Veyron SS only did 268 when it's speed limiter was deactivated. Customer models are limited to 258.

It's better accelerating and has a higher top speed and looks better. it's limited top speed may be lower but they said they're expecting to crack 270

Edit: the limited Chiron is faster than the limited Veyron but slower than the delimited Veyron which should be slower than the delimited Chiron....... hope that makes sense :lol:

The Bugatti Chiron: This is it

02_CHIRON_34-front_WEB.0.jpg

05_CHIRON_34-rear_WEB.0.jpg

17_CHIRON_bugatti-line_WEB.0.jpg

20_CHIRON_steering-wheel_WEB.0.jpg
Really like it in those colours. Very nice design and interior. Now when can I get a virtual one for my PS4.

Liking it all apart from the LED lights, the clusters make it look weird in some way. Also the curved partial divider between driver and passenger... you won't be able to look clearly at your hot GF you also got with your billions :sly:

Im liking the more technical design compared to the more organic Veyron. The interior looks delightful, but those door handles are terrible.

1600 Nm of torque :crazy:

0-200 under 6.5
0-300 13.6 (about as much as it takes my car to hit 100)

Last edited:
Let's be real here, there's enough people in the world with so much money they don't know what to do with it all and will snatch every one of these up. :lol:

1500 hp
0-100 km/h under 2.5s
Limited top speed- 420 km/h
500 will be made

Because that's as fast as it'll go...

I'm drooling all over that interior, but as far as numbers and looks go, this doesn't have anything over the Regera.

Not liking those headlights. They totally disrupt any sleekness at the front. Interior is a bit disappointing too. Those four dials/switches above the gear shifter remind me of those silly F&tFesq auxillery a-pillar dials that used to be all the rage. Rear and side profiles are nice though.

Also, no hybrid tech?

Last edited:
I wish the taillights were better integrated into the design rather than just stuck on. Maybe something similar to the P1 would have been cool.

Latest Posts

Back