Bugatti VGT? #imaginEBugatti (Update 15/9: So many screenshots!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 1,061 comments
24456667_zps9d46a56f.jpg

By the way, look at that sunlight reflection on the curb in the first shot! :drool:

Notice how the middle section of the rear wing moves as the car accelerates and brakes throughout that video; must be the DRS system at work. Probably, it will be an automatic system which acts on its own ingame, but I could be wrong...

As for the sound, it must be a real-life Veyron sound sample (after all, this concept has a Veyron-type engine in real-life, so the shoe fits), therefore the GT6 version of it won't be 100% accurate. The only question now is how close can the ingame car engine sounds get with the aid of the AES system and the current hardware.

And yes, the reflections on the video look impressive, it's either a really good edited CGI or spruced-up GT6 footage. Not bad indeed.

Notice how the middle section of the rear wing moves as the car accelerates and brakes throughout that video; must be the DRS system at work. Probably, it will be an automatic system which acts on its own ingame, but I could be wrong...

As for the sound, it must be a real-life Veyron sound sample (after all, this concept has a Veyron-type engine in real-life, so the shoe fits), therefore the GT6 version of it won't be 100% accurate. The only question now is how close can the ingame car engine sounds get with the aid of the AES system and the current hardware.

And yes, the reflections on the video look impressive, it's either a really good edited CGI or spruced-up GT6 footage. Not bad indeed.
Yip, it's the DRS thingy bobba. I don't think it activates itself, because, well imagine you want to dodge a slow car on a straight and *swoosh* off you go. :lol:

I know, the video sound is awesome. I don't think it'll sound like that in-game aswell. But it'll be reasonable close.

Mmmh. :) Great work they did there. Who knows what else it could be...? (You know the drill ;) Yes, I like speculating.)

Yip, it's the DRS thingy bobba. I don't think it activates itself, because, well imagine you want to dodge a slow car on a straight and *swoosh* off you go. :lol:

I know, the video sound is awesome. I don't think it'll sound like that in-game aswell. But it'll be reasonable close.

Mmmh. :) Great work they did there. Who knows what else it could be...? (You know the drill ;) Yes, I like speculating.)

That's one way to name it, haha. :lol: But yes, it may actually be just a manual system (aka holding down the R1 button, for example) that the player can use in the straight line sections of any given track. I did say I could be wrong, because it's been a while since I played a modern F1 game with a DRS system on it...

Could be, we do know that these video sound samples are most likely taken from existing cars, it is Bugatti's video after all (although they weren't the ones who made it, of course). And as I said, it's really the matter of having to wait to see how developed is the AES system on this car's sound sample.

Well, I'll keep my speculating self in check, because it could mean a lot of things, the "video looking very good" part, that is. I'll leave the hype train thingy to others, as I just think it could be a nice little "showcase engine" that isn't quite a future GT's ingame engine. PD has been known to make great showcase videos, yes, we can at least tell that much. ;)

Well, I'll keep my speculating self in check, because it could mean a lot of things, the "video looking very good" part, that is. I'll leave the hype train thingy to others, as I just think it could be a nice little "showcase engine" that isn't quite a future GT's ingame engine. PD has been known to make great showcase videos, yes, we can at least tell that much. ;)
By the way, I have more stuff to speculate about. Whenever (not always, but often) the official trailer/feature video of a VGT got released, there was an update with the car included at the same day (with a maintenance announced a few days before). No date of maintenance that could bring an update has been mentioned yet, aswell as an update in general.

Last edited:
By the way, I have more stuff to speculate about. Whenever the official trailer/feature video of a VGT got released, there was an update with the car included at the same day (with a maintenance announced a few days before). No date of maintenance that could bring an update has been mentioned yet, aswell as an update in general.
There's a actually quite a few examples of a reasonable delay between real world reveals and GT6 updates.
Volks GTi - Worthersee 29th May - GT6 18th June
Aston and Nissan - Goodwood 26/27th June - GT6 25th July
Chappy - L.A. 19th Nov - GT6 17th Dec
Alpine - Paris 28th Jan - GT6 18th Mar.

By the way, I have more stuff to speculate about. Whenever the official trailer/feature video of a VGT got released, there was an update with the car included at the same day (with a maintenance announced a few days before). No date of maintenance that could bring an update has been mentioned yet, aswell as an update in general.

Not always the case with the VGTs - some of the reveal videos have been before the update, for example I think the Aston Martin and Nissan videos were shown around Goodwood time but the patch came later if I recall correctly. Not much later though - I would not be surprised if the update arrives early next week though I'm just guessing of course.

There's a actually quite a few examples of a reasonable delay between real world reveals and GT6 updates.
Volks GTi - Worthersee 29th May - GT6 18th June
Aston and Nissan - Goodwood 26/27 June - GT6 25th July
Chappy - L.A. 19th Nov - GT6 17th Dec
Alpine - Paris 28th Jan - GT6 18th Mar.
WE DON'T SPEAK ABOUT THE WAIT FOR THE ALPINE!!!!

So... Long...
FetalPositionCry.gif

I think we've gained Bugatti, Chaparral, and Mini.
But lost Alfa and Bertone on the journey.

Could stand corrected on that.

Not sure whether to believe there's (another) GM one coming either.

GM Design is still on the list. It's not an oversight because they would've fixed it 10 game updates ago, Chaparral is treated as it's own thing within the project.

Well guys according to my list below, there is one car left to come, its anybody guess if its one of the brands who have already joined or a new brand / manufacturer.

Theres a few VGT spaces left and there are 32 models across 26 manufacturers still to TBA.

So lets list the manufacturers who have taken part in the VGT project so far. So based on this list there 14 manufacturers to be announced and 1 manufacturer we don't know about yet or car from the existing brands who have already joined.

So with all the VGT still to come, there is going to be a fair few updates still over the next year or so before GT6 is retired or maybe 2 years if the game is put back to 2017.

1 1. SRT
2 1. SRT
3 1. SRT
4 2. Peugeot
5 3. Volkswagon
6 4. Volkswagon
7 5. Lexus
8 6. Alpine
9 6. Alpine
10 7. Mini
11 8. Mazda
12 9. Infinity
13 10. Chaparral
14 11. Subaru
15 12. Toyota
16 13. Aston Martin
17 14. Nissan
18 15. Mercedes
19 15. Mercedes
20 16. BMW
21 17. Mitsubishi
22 18. Daihatsu TBA
23 19. Ford TBA
24 20. GM Design TBA
25 21. Honda TBA
26 22. Hyundai TBA
27 23. Italdesign Guigiaro TBA
28 24. Jordan TBA
29 25. Lamborghini TBA
30 26. Nike TBA
31 27. Tesla Motors TBA
32 28. Zagato TBA
33 29 Audi TBA
34 30 Bertoni TBA
35 --- Bugatti TBA
36 --- --------

Last edited:
I'm not sure Vision GT is supposed to be limited to a certain number of machines, we actually gained 4 machines over the original 20 something.
Yeh.
I recall there was a number suggested at the start but it wouldn't be relevant now.
We've had companies join, and companies leave.
Plus we've had Merc., Volks., Alpine, and SRT create mulitple cars.

Can't say I've heard of Italdesign Giugiaro leaving.
Still on the website and still in-game.
Not that in-game seems to mean much as Bertone is still there too. :)

Back