Bugatti VGT? #imaginEBugatti (Update 15/9: So many screenshots!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 1,061 comments

FoRiZon

(Banned)
Singapore
Singapore
So, many weeks without any single news......anyway back on topic.

Update 15/9: Many screenshots! Sadly there is too many. So i just put a link here and see also the next pages.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...te-2-9-the-car-itself-revealed.333256/page-21

Update 2/9: The car itself revealed! Behold!

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_4452473.html
i1As0qc3TjAG1SB.jpg

i1Ngk0RAjIhofz.jpg

i19aNQyqLb3VCz.jpg

i1PmHW68dbpJSz.jpg

i1fgCzT6Uthblz.jpg

Not in gameplay, lol:
i1Z0JqiWCf3VCb.jpg

Archives:
1500x500

Above is the Bugatti teaser from their Twitter. As you can see above, pointed out first by @Solo , the pit crew has a GT logo on their back. Is Bugatti finally enter the VGT like the previous MINI?

If you still dont get the hashtag, it resembles an EB in the middle, a short for Ettore Bugatti which is the companies founder. Previously Bugatti has launched a supercar called the EB110. Since the Veyron is now discontinued, will the VGT became the concept of the next hypercar, the Chiron? Speculate.

The other picture, the video, and the news.
https://www.gtplanet.net/is-bugatti-about-to-enter-the-vision-gt-project/#comment-202266
bugatti_vgt_teaser_003-e1439838797326-638x284.jpg

UPDATE 19/8: First Mold Teaser is revealed.
i1aVopeyJ0JxTcc.jpg

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_5987253.html

Update 22/8: Teaser spoiler revealed.
Bugatti-Vision-Gran-Turismo-0.jpg

Update 25/8: Teaser front revealed.
fb_img_1440515674559-jpg.436710

Update 31/8: Teaser wheel revealed.
11249307_648326165296271_5910780055260059946_n.jpg

Possible, not official model by @Nessy
20559174979_370416d85f_c.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's just a coincidence. Bugatti seems completely focused on teasing the Chiron & going beyond what the Veyron did, not creating a fantasy hypercar for a video game at the moment. Couple rumors claiming the 2 cars at LAX were recently shown to a few buyers (like the F12 VS was).

Then again, the "imagine" could also be a play on words.

I could see Bugatti do the same thing that Toyota did when they unveiled the FT-1.

With the Chiron's official appearance on the horizon, will the car be added to GT6 once the car is finally unveiled.

Also the artwork teaser from Bugatti shows a pitcrew, a odd thing since Bugatti hasn't had a factory motorsport program since the 50's, suggesting it might be a VGT car based on the Chiron or something completely different.

exactly my thought now we get the prototype when GT7 comes out the full production car will be the cover car like what happened in GT5 & GT6 with the Corvette C7
That was my thinking as well.
Plus gt5 Mercedes/AMG, gt6 Chevy/corvette gt7 VW/Bugatti just seems to flow and make sense in the series. GT7 needs to be BIG, GRAND and OUTRAGEOUS and what better than Bugatti to set the mood?

... soon.

It's possible, ...

Is Kaz at work in this thread...? :sly::lol:

Nothing to do with me, but in the news thread there is a comment about there being SEVEN pit crew.

I don't think anything in this photo is a coincidence, my personal opinion is that this is going to be the GT7 cover car, sometime in 2016. Just speculation based on contents of one photo though.

I think it might be a new VGT. Looking at the teaser picture there seem to be endplates connected with that blurry line ( the wing ) on the rear of the car.

My theory is it could be a dual reveal both virtually and in reality for a prototype Chiron.

My theory is it could be a dual reveal both virtually and in reality for a prototype Chiron.

Same here. Considering we don't know what the final car looks like completely in the flesh, that could be the car in its actual form that's being teased in that picture.

Possible theories:
1. They announce plans to make a Vision car, then unveil the Chiron in real life and probably bring it to GT6 following the unveil (just like how the Corvette C7 made it to GT5)
2. They only announce the Chiron in real life and unveil it in GT6 at the same time and release it as free DLC like the Corvette C7 or put it in GT7 entirely

Long shot but maybe...just maybe it's in the cover star for GT7. After all, VW have seemed to love the VGT program and worked a lot with Gran Turismo recently.

A Bugatti VGT? Wow, I'm so hoping that we get something even crazier than the Veyron.

Back