Bugatti VGT? #imaginEBugatti (Update 15/9: So many screenshots!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 1,061 comments
And you know the fashion brand rule: 5% Actual Production Cost, 95% Brand slap cost.

I was flicking through their range and saw a leather jacket just like mine, just with the zip pockets at a slightly different angle.

The main difference is that mine only cost about 1/100th of the price. Ridiculous.

I was flicking through their range and saw a leather jacket just like mine, just with the zip pockets at a slightly different angle.

The main difference is that mine only cost about 1/100th of the price. Ridiculous.
That's the point of exclusivity, it's meant to not be for everyone.
Still silly tho tbqh. I can't wait to hoon the Bugatti VGT and do all sorts of despicable things you wouldn't do to such a luxurious car.:lol:

I actually know how to drive a veyron. I used to open 'ring rooms where we would run across the track in supercars, and I almost always won because of its stupidly fast acceleration. Thing is, 90% of players don't know how to drive it.

Lastly, why should I drive a veyron in real life? The bugatti VGT is fictional isn't it?
The bugatti VGT is a racecar chiron, not a veyron.

1. I didn't mention the VGT at all in that post
2. I have already been told that.

I responded to this:

Why does everyone care about it so much? The actual veyron is bad, and this is just a racecar veyron.
Case closed.

Which I then responded and explained it isn't (which has since been further confirmed). Considering this thread was about this car, what else were you reffering to? The time I made that post, I wasn't aware everyone else called you out on it so it wasn't as if I was intentionally pilling on unnecessary post. I don't even get why you're just now responding, I thought we were done with this.

I responded to this:

Which I then responded and explained it isn't (which has since been further confirmed). Considering this thread was about this car, what else were you reffering to? The time I made that post, I wasn't aware everyone else called you out on it so it wasn't as if I was intentionally pilling on unnecessary post. I don't even get why you're just now responding, I thought we were done with this.
I responded to tell @dinosaur202 that I had already been told that, sorry for any confusion

Back