Bulgari Vision Gran Turismo Set For World Finals Reveal, December 3

• Thread starter Famine
  • 214 comments
Coming To America Bar GIF

Why not make a Gran Turismo watch that we all can afford through Swatch or something? So if I spend approx 50,000 NOK I can have this VGT car for "free"? What a awesome deal... not.
First Dior and now Bvlgari, GT turning into a rich mans toy?

Last edited:
Or you can buy a high quality Japanese watch from Citizen or Seiko for $300.00
Seiko have poor quality control even at the 1k+ mark. This is a £300 watch too really. I like it bug wouldn't pay more than 300, I bet it be long until you can pick up a superclone of this for £100-£300 and be on par with the legit item. Hell, you can make better watch than this at home by sourcing parts for £300.

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Bulgari’s Gran Turismo Watch Costs $4,800

The “Bulgari Aluminium Vision GT” concept car and its accompanying real-world watch were revealed at the GT World Series Finals in Barcelona last weekend, but the announcement was fairly light on details. Over the past few days, more specific information about the watch’s price and availability has now become known...
I love the look of the watch but the price is ridiculous. Perhaps I like it as it reminds me of my 25 year old Titanium Festina chronograph that I loved and wore every day until I cheated on it and went out with an Apple Watch instead....

IMG_7587.jpeg

In macro photo, my old watch looks a little beat now, but I still kind of miss the simple days wearing this watch.

Last edited:
With these fashion house collabs in GT7, I hope PD will send someone to scan Ralph Lauren's garage next. :lol:

Ralph has some incredible iron, to be sure.

Popular cars from Ralph Lauren’s garage include the Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic and Mercedes SSK Count Trossi Roadster.
Came to say the above. I'm sure we'll never see the Type 57 Atlantic but I can dream . . .
Waiting for the Crocs VGT.
Should be either a Jeep or a broke-down IROC.
im holding out for the Oscar Mayer VGT
Oh, my Shelby has a first name . . . it's O-S-C-A-R . . .
Accurate picture of me last night when I saw the price. I will not be getting this watch.

Seems to only be a $50 markup on their non-GT branded one. It's actually not a bad price for an automatic movement watch, even if it's something I'd never buy.

I actually like the watch but not enough to pay almost $5000 USD for it. But to anybody that wants to get it more power to you

Seems to only be a $50 markup on their non-GT branded one. It's actually not a bad price for an automatic movement watch, even if it's something I'd never buy.
I can't find any reference to what the movement is though on their webpage (unless I'm missing it).
If you're going to drop that kind of money a watch that's the first thing you would be checking, me at least anyway.

I can't find any reference to what the movement is though on their webpage (unless I'm missing it).
If you're going to drop that kind of money a watch that's the first thing you would be checking, me at least anyway.
Caliber: B381
Functions: Hours, minutes, center seconds, date at 4:30, chronograph (12-hour counter at six o'clock, 30-minute counter at nine o'clock)
Diameter: 30mm
Thickness: 6.9 mm
Power Reserve: Approx. 42 hours
Winding: Automatic
Frequency: 28,800 vph/hour
Jewels: 37

I'm assuming it's in house?

Caliber: B381
Functions: Hours, minutes, center seconds, date at 4:30, chronograph (12-hour counter at six o'clock, 30-minute counter at nine o'clock)
Diameter: 30mm
Thickness: 6.9 mm
Power Reserve: Approx. 42 hours
Winding: Automatic
Frequency: 28,800 vph/hour
Jewels: 37

I'm assuming it's in house?
Thanks for that.

My initial guess was that it would be based on an ETA movement but it very well be in house as it seems Bvlgari do also do in house so it could be. 👍

Honestly, I'm more interested in the Bulgari VGT car than the watch itself, it give me some 70's concept car vibes. I guess it will be at the LCD for some time like happened with the Dior's Mangusta. Talking about watches....
20231117_164748.jpg

This is my grandpa's Certina from the early 50's. When he died, I inherited the watch and got it restored. On the 'to do' list is a leather strap (this one was put in the 80s when the original was worn out) I send some pictures to Certina to identify which model is.

Last edited:
Thanks for that.

My initial guess was that it would be based on an ETA movement but it very well be in house as it seems Bvlgari do also do in house so it could be. 👍
It should use the B77, which is a slightly modified version of the ETA 2892 movement, since that's what the Bulgari Aluminium uses.

Honestly, I'm more interested in the Bulgari VGT car than the watch itself, it give me some 70's concept car vibes. I guess it will be at the LCD for some time like happened with the Dior's Mangusta. Talking about watches....
View attachment 1309790
This is my grandpa's Certina from the early 50's. When he died, I inherited the watch and got it restored. On the 'to do' list is a leather strap (this one was put in the 80s when the original was worn out) I send some pictures to Certina to identify which model is.
Continuing with the watch derailment of this thread, I pulled out my Grandfather's Omega watch which was passed down to me when I was 18.

IMG_7589.jpeg

It is c.1970 vintage and in the early 90s I had the movement overhauled so it ticks along just fine. However the face and glass have seen a lot of deterioration as well as corrosion to the hands so it doesn't look the best these days.

I had considered restoring it, but while being an Omega, it is one of the lower end ones and is just not worth the cost. Neither do I wear it anymore. Modern tech has taken over...

Then again, the most expensive Omega currently for sale is $193,700.00. It makes this Bulgari seem like a cheap toy for plebs in comparison.

Last edited:
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Bulgari’s Gran Turismo Watch Costs $4,800

The “Bulgari Aluminium Vision GT” concept car and its accompanying real-world watch were revealed at the GT World Series Finals in Barcelona last weekend, but the announcement was fairly light on details. Over the past few days, more specific information about the watch’s price and availability has now become known...

While I wasn't exactly expecting something cheap, That's quite an amount. A criminal amount. Quite possibly a "Time to commit crimes" amount.

The Loch Ness Monster should endorse this watch. You know this creature is an easter egg at Trial Mountain, right?
That's the equivalent of 561,601,000 GT credits.

I don't know why I worked that out.

Can I hire you as my financial advisor? :lol:
Before you hire @watto79 you may want to see how long that took and what the charge is. I'd love to calculate the FTE on that . . .

#Nerd

I really wish that they would focus more on actual cars that the players are asking. So many cars that missing and we keep getting rubbish like this. Where is the AMG one. Big car missing. Listen to the fans. Stop putting cars out that only you are interested in

Back