Bulletproof Cheetah

Ive never heard about this BF-C. I can get to all islands, so where do I find it? Is it only in the Tourismo mission? Wheres a site with stuff about these hidden cars and things?...such as the bullet proof patriot (its in my garage).

ok i cant be bothered to explain how, but the bulletproof cheetah is available as soon as you can do the turismo mission. Basically, line up some tanks outside your hideout, blow one up and push it into your garage (I have 7 by the way!!!). *Harder than it sounds but it gets easier. MUST WAIT TILL MISSION IS FINISHED BEFORE PUSHING IT INTO YOUR GARAGE otherwise it disappears.

The only bulletproof vehicle I ever had was the Patriot. I lost it though cause my idiot brother got it blown up then decided to save the game. :(

ok i have 6 bp cheetahs. what you've got to do is line up a load of tanks angling into your hideout in portland (they will come from the north) nose to tail. then get in a car and start the turismo mission. dont follow the cars - drive straight back to your hideout and get in the end tank (overhead view works best for the rest). Wait for the cars to hit you and run into one, blowing it up. then, without losing sight of it, push it towards your garage. line it up ready to push in and wait for the mission to end. when the mission ends, push it in as fast as you can (the door will sometimes close and make it disappear, but be patient) and then reverse back out again, letting the door close. get out of your tank and go to the garage, inside should be your nice new bp cheetah. this beats the patriot as it is rocket, fire and explosion proof as well.
incidentally there is a bp and damage proof mafia limo to be had, but it is nigh on impossible to get it and you dont appear to be able to save it. :(

Yeah ViperConcept lost his BF Patriot cause me and his bro decided to see if it blew up......it did...............we found a few hidden packages afterward and weren't thinking.....and saved the game:)

Sorry about that ViperConcept:)

ok guys - all i can say is that it takes patience - so do not give up, they are well worth the wait and you get better at getting them. its difficult to explain in more detail than before but ill try. by your portland hideout is a main road. on the side nearest your hideout (northbound traffic) line up some tanks (use the tank cheat or they will disappear when you're starting the mission). so that they are at an angle which points into the entrance (about 60 degrees seems to work) so that when the cars hit them, they bounce into the hideout entrance and get stuck in there.

that bit is simple if you understand what i am saying, but the next bit is hard to get the hang of. when youre waiting for the cars, sit in the end tank (furthest from the wall) and select the overhead view (if you try without you will understand why). follow the cheetahs in and blow one up. now comes the hard bit. you have to push the car (by tank appears easiest, although you could park a car in the hideout area and change once its blown up) to your garage door. wait for one of the other cars to finish the race (one MUST finish or it will not work) and the mission failed sign will come up. now push the car into the garage (make sure it is empty before starting this obviously) and the garage door will close (sometimes it will close on the car before it is fully pushed in - this cannot be avoided and it is bloody annoying but keep at it) eventually you will get it in and the door will close behind it. the next time the door opens there is a shiny new bp cheetah waiting for you. (these cars can be resprayed like any other car and not lose their bp strength - i have an army or dark blue ones (6) in my staunton garage and in the process of getting light blue ones for shoreside.)

HAVE FUN!

Alright cool! I got one, after about 5 tries! This thing is the ****! When i put it in my staunton garage, it was locked haha.. But i went back in and it wasnt, so yay! :) I dont know whats up with that but oh well, atleast it wasnt permanently locked :)

it was locked? how do you know - you can never get in a burnt carcas. did you push it all the way without actually blowing it up? man, thats impressive, but makes it a bit pointlessly difficult.

they are sweet though! i hvae 6!

No, what im saying is this - I blew it up, pushed it in when the mission ended. I then left the garage, went back in and the car was there, bulletproof as it should be. I drove it around for a while, then i went and put it in my staunton hideout, then left the garage. I came back to the garage and the car was locked. I got pissed, and i thought "NOoooo! All that work and now all i have is a POS cheetah that i cant do **** to!" i left the garage, then came back and it was unlocked. Now every once and a while after i drive it and put it back in the garage, the car is locked, but i simply leave the garage and go back in then its fine.

Get it? :)

Back