Bullit

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lt.Doomsday
  • 8 comments
  • 585 views
It was one of the frist DVDs I have ever bought. It was a worthy purchase, even though my copy is not in Dolby Digital Surround Sound, or DTS, but I don't care, so long I have it. The car chase scene is awesome with a powered stereo system. No music, or other sound effects were used during that scene.

The extras were pretty cool. I like the piece with Steve McQueen racing around the track in the GT 390 along with the 68 Charger R/T in preparation for the car chase scene.
 
Originally posted by Lt.Doomsday
i could have got the DVD for $15 bucks last week in best buy!!.
Yeah, why didn't you buy it. Was it sold out or something?
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
The extras were pretty cool. I like the piece with Steve McQueen racing around the track in the GT 390 along with the 68 Charger R/T in preparation for the car chase scene.
I have to agree with you there, the build up to the actual chase was brilliantly done, shame they don't make chases like that anymore. I got the DVD for christmas, and it has become one of my favourite movies.
 
i didn' get it cause i forgot about it till today when i get the best buy paper in the sunday newspaper.
 
ive seen that movie. I like the cars in it. :)
 
Back