Bunch of new pics released

  • Thread starter Thread starter S13KS
  • 18 comments
  • 1,784 views
Messages
139
There's a batch of new screenshots appearing on the web. Most sites have the same thing. Here's a link to Jeux France's site:

http://www.jeux-france.com/news7181_gran-turismo-4.html

Samples

148520041208_112203_16_big.jpg


148520041208_112243_21_big.jpg


148520041208_112014_2_big.jpg
 
looks nice....just went thru all of them....can't wait to start playing 👍
 
Yea...nice pics.....and thanks for the recap ...... those pics been out already..thanks anyways for keeping my mind away from NavyAD's videos
 
Those aren't new. They've been out for a month, or so.
 
Theres some pictures I had seen before in there, but a few new ones too.👍
 
ok, we can all shut up now accordingly. I really hate you right now though, I don't want any more encouragement about how great this game is, it's really not helping the pain and suffering of waiting 👍
 
I'd seen the Seoul ones on Ruliweb before, but there was quite a few I hadn't seen.

They've also been displayed today at:
IGN
C&V
Games Radar
 
Some of you wouldn't end up looking so silly by missing out on the news if you had read this.
 
Don't be fooled by the beatiful snap shot, those graphix is the closes to the real time game graphic. If you have played the latest Japanese dem you'll notice the detail on it.
 
newbielives
Give us some real gameplay or replay pics. Enough with the photomode. :crazy:


they are boring looking. plus just go download video of real gameplay, its not like no one have ever played the game before
 
Another thread with old news. Well not exactly, There was a link I posted on the thread I started called "Rare real life GT car pics". You guys could've gotten the pics a day ealier if you
viewed my thread.

I'll reply to everyone because I don't know where to start, so here it goes....

Alpha, thanks for that link. I'll keep updated with the GT4 news using that site.

Car_Guy, I completely agree. Posting a thread just for new screenshots is a waist of bandwidth. Just post a reply on any GT4 thread that everyone's viewing and stop eating up bandwdith.
Or just go look for the pics and KEEP THEM FOR YOURSELF. All of this waiting better be worth it cause i'm getting sick and tired of all of the complaining i'm seeing in most of these threads. If it's not UPDATED news or new experiences with the demos about GT4, don't even bother posting a new thread about
GT4.

Newbielives, it's painfully obvious that your new because if you read the "Forza" thread you wouldn't have posted that reply. GT4 will have a new graphics engine that'll be superior to GT3's. At least read some threads before you start posting.

Hyde, looking at videos are just as bad at looking at the screenshots. There just pictures in motion.

CobraGt, sorry, but I couldn't download the video from the link you provided.
What could be the prob?
 
Looks like crap, I can see a "jab" on a mountain...somwhere.


Honestly, those shots are great, but obviously touched up.
 
S13KS
There's a batch of new screenshots appearing on the web...

Man! That BMW looks pretty fricking nice!
Can't wait to race it in the game! :-)
 
WOW!!!! Why didnt I see this thread before, amazing stuff! :) 👍
 
Back