Burnout Paradise HD Remaster

I'll have a quick game of them, add me m8h3r
đź‘Ť

What’s the best way to arrange a session, just invite you if we’re both on at the same time?

(Sent a Friend Request by the way. 2 tags showed up, one with GTP_ as part of the name and one without. Since you didn’t mention a GTP Tag I presume that’s not the account you play on)

(Update: I’ve managed to get almost all of the Multiplayer Trophies over the past few hours, so I should be set now. Thanks for offering anyway :bowdown:)

Last edited:
Can the whole game be played just riding motorcycles or are there missions that are “car” only?

Are the motorcycles available from the start?

Thanks!

Can the whole game be played just riding motorcycles or are there missions that are “car” only?

Are the motorcycles available from the start?

Thanks!

Motorcycle is it's own seperate campaign. They do not intersect in any way with cars.

Yes, with this remaster you can ride them right from the start.

Last edited:
This is $14.99 on PS Store for PS Plus members. It will be at this price until the 28th. I am currently downloading it and it's less than 8GB size is already bringing back memories.

Does anyone else have this on PC? I've got 1 more BSI freeburn challenge before I reach 100%, and in any case it would be fun to have others to play with.

UPDATE - Finally managed to the the challenge done, the car you get with 100% completion for Big Surf Island is great. If anyone on PC wants to go through the BSI challenges and/or try and get any other freeburn challenges done then let me know.

Last edited:
I got the PC version just over a week ago, I finished the offline mode yesterday (except for the showtime road rules, of which I've done 40) so I'll be moving on to online challenges soon. I have no idea how I'll ever do them all as I did on the PS3 version back in the day since players are scarce, most of them want to host and the rest aren't especially co-operative from what I've seen, but I'm willing to try.

The thing is it's all in aid of unlocking cars, but once they're all unlocked there's not much to with them. I'm not really sure what I'd do differently (except maybe make the core gameplay more fun) though. Still, I really want that carbon Uberschall again.

Edit: Finished off the showtime road rules, tried out one of the bikes... I forgot there was all that content to get through too, that'll keep me going a while longer. It's a surprisingly big game considering how light the core "get from this point to one of eight end points/smash x cars/score x stunt points" gameplay is.

Last edited:
Back