• 297 comments
United Kingdom
England
Doomotron
burnoutlogicbanner2017.png

NEWS
BurnoutLogic is back!

INTRODUCTION

Me, @Mike458 , @rallymorten @Carbonox and @JASON_ROCKS1998 have created BurnoutLogic - our own group in Burnout Paradise. We do challenges, games and other online multiplayer banter in Paradise city. Our main goal is just to have a bit of fun while destroying each others' cars.

This is our official thread.

WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR
This thread is the home-away-from-home of BurnoutLogic. This is the hub for our sessions and stuff. Here you'll be able to see what's going on, how to join, our members and, of course, our sessions, uploaded to YouTube via @rallymorten 's channel.

JOIN US!
We're constantly looking for new members to join our sessions but we can only do that if people actually know how to join BurnoutLogic. For that reason, here's a quick guide to join BurnoutLogic:

• You need Burnout Paradise on PS3. We will eventually expand to other platforms but not at the moment.
  • Add me and @Mike458 on PSN.
  • Optional, but very useful: get all the DLC plus Time Savers Pack for BP. This will make it much easier for us to do sessions.
  • If you can't use Skype, join the text chat that you'll be invited to before a session or use PSN chat.
  • You may also want to follow all members or at least @Mike458 on GTPlanet to allow for quick information on sessions and other stuff.
OUR CURRENT MEMBERS

Last edited:
Rather simplistic design, but I'd say this works as a banner.

And yes, it is just a slightly edited promotional picture for the Cops And Robbers DLC.

also not enough mention of Hubbard.

Attachments

• BP banner.jpg
    BP banner.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 29
'Dis gun' be gud

Anyway, if you guys have any challenges and other random stuff that you want us to do, PLEASE post it here!

If the group expands to more than 8 members, then we may have to have 2 video recorders and divide the lobby up into seperate, smaller lobbies (no smaller than 5 though)

Wasn't the server closure "news" proven to be unsourced and false?

The game does feel a tad bit dead especially with the "Paradise News" page being all empty though...

Yeah, I agree, the game does need a bit of life stuffed into it again.

On PC we should make some private servers or something to keep the online at bay, it'll only work for PC users only, but I can buy it on Steam again with the installation with the Vanity Pack that has the DLC included with it, with some hybrid ability. What do you guys think about that?

I'm not in a position to play at the time being but I've liked the Facebook page and "watched" this thread so maybe one day I'll get back on it. 👍

Aside from Burnout Paradise multiplayer topics, can we discuss/share anything Burnout related because I think this is the only thread (aside from the old Burnout Paradise thread) where there are at least active Burnout players.

BTW, I'm playing BP on Xbox One unfortunately so give me time to unlock all cars first.

Last edited:
Aside from Burnout Paradise multiplayer topics, can we discuss/share anything Burnout related because I think this is the only thread (aside from the old Burnout Paradise thread) where there are at least active Burnout players.

BTW, I'm playing BP on Xbox One unfortunately so give me time to unlock all cars first.

This will be mainly for all things related to the #BurnoutLogic group (and possibly general multiplayer madness), everything else should go on the main thread.

Should we get enough Xbox One players, we can have another division and lobby for these Xbox players.

I may get another lobby up sometime around this Friday at about 6 or so PM EST.

Last edited:
We played yesterday, so they're still up.

Waaaat

Because I wasn't able to connect to the servers, I wasn't able to change the time of day the one time I played. This was probably a month ago.

Anyway, it's hella tempting, but honest to god, Challenges and races are about the only things I can tolerate in a BP online room. The natural amount of lag in an online game makes it terrible to fully enjoy something like Cops/Robbers. Plus, I've other games I much rather play now than BP. So I'm passing up this group activity. Thanks for offering though.

This will be mainly for all things related to the #BurnoutLogic group (and possibly general multiplayer madness), everything else should go on the main thread.

Should we get enough Xbox One players, we can have another division and lobby for these Xbox players.

I may get another lobby up sometime around this Friday at about 6 or so PM EST.
That's good. :cheers:

Also to everyone who will be joining us for the next session:

PLEASE GET ALL OF THE DLC AND A MIC! (a mic is not required but it REALLY will help when trying to communicate with the challenges at hand)

Will the time I posted above (Friday, 6 PM EST) work for everyone?

6 PM might be a tad bit late, but I could be interested.

I might rock out the recorder if we can figure something out.

Putting a sign-up sheet now just so I can take inventory:

Please copy/paste the following below:

Participants (Friday, 6 PM, PS3 only)
HOST: @Mike458

Should we get less than 4 people, I will close the lobby and cancel the session, as most of the challenges won't work with fewer than 4-5 people.

6PM (EST?) is too late for me, as that's 11PM where I am, would have to be 5PM or earlier for me to join

How about this:

Demolition Derby

All players are split into two teams and fight until one person is left. People who've been taken down must leave the arena. The team who wins is the one with the last person standing.

I think the arenas should be the airfield, quarry, Wildcats stadium and tbuibuilding site on BSI.

How about this:

Demolition Derby

All players are split into two teams and fight until one person is left. People who've been taken down must leave the arena. The team who wins is the one with the last person standing.

I think the arenas should be the airfield, quarry, Wildcats stadium and tbuibuilding site on BSI.

I've tried this before and it kind of doesn't work too well. Because everyone will be going very fast and normally missing each other, contact with each other won't actually do anything at those speeds unless someone is a sitting duck.

I've tried this before and it kind of doesn't work too well. Because everyone will be going very fast and normally missing each other, contact with each other won't actually do anything at those speeds unless someone is a sitting duck.
From the stand point when you hit a opponent in Burnout Paradise it makes the car unstable and unable to counteract the contact. Head-on crashes would mean K.O. for you and the person you hit, unless you hit in the rear of the car traveling at a higher velocity at you than your current velocity.

I had this happen to me when I had a few takedown battles in freeburn lobbies, which was good fun.

We can even do a makeshift Marked Man like in the main races online, but you only get "1 chance" to reach your destination.

From the stand point when you hit a opponent in Burnout Paradise it makes the car unstable and unable to counteract the contact. Head-on crashes would mean K.O. for you and the person you hit, unless you hit in the rear of the car traveling at a higher velocity at you than your current velocity.

I had this happen to me when I had a few takedown battles in freeburn lobbies, which was good fun.

We can even do a makeshift Marked Man like in the main races online, but you only get "1 chance" to reach your destination.

We've done this with the Crappy Car vs Extreme Hot Rods several times before, and it's really good fun.

Latest Posts

Back